Christian Book Reviews discussion

Reviews > requesting reviews for novel dealing with bipolar disorder

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela (new)

Angela Pisaturo (goodreadscomuser_wordlady) | 28 comments I am looking for those who are willing to review my novel dealing with bipolar disorder. The novel takes you on a journey thru the life of an young woman who deals with the demons of her past, growing up in a home where bipolar disorder of her mom ruled the day.

The story offers hope and healing and also a reflections guide so you can allow God to heal your own demons.

message 2: by Denice (new)

Denice (sdf1966) | 18 comments My son suffer from bipolar disorder. I would love to review! I have several books i have to read before I could get to yours. If that's ok! I would love a kindle format but off is fine. Email is blossom.1966@yahoo.com

message 3: by Kim (new)

Kim Williams | 10 comments I’m interested in reading your book. I’m currently doing research on this topic to help with the development of one if my characters. I would love to see how you handled this condition.

message 4: by Angela (new)

Angela Pisaturo (goodreadscomuser_wordlady) | 28 comments okay, I'll send a pdf for your review, the story is loosely based on my life growing up in that type of environment.
send an email address so I can send it to you.

message 5: by Mechthild (new)

Mechthild | 10 comments I have a friend with bipolar disorder. If you want me to read it, email a PDF or Kindle file to 4me2surf@gmx.de

message 6: by Mechthild (new)

Mechthild | 10 comments I have a friend with bipolar disorder. If you want me to read it, email a PDF or Kindle file to 4me2surf@gmx.de

message 7: by Angela (new)

Angela Pisaturo (goodreadscomuser_wordlady) | 28 comments I will be sending pdf
thanks

message 8: by Mechthild (new)

Mechthild | 10 comments Thank you very much, I just downloaded it.

message 9: by Kim (new)

Kim Williams | 10 comments You can send a PDF to kimwilliamsbook@gmail.com. Thank you. I look forward to reading it!