What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > non-fiction/reference: a dream dictionary but at last part of the book there's a method you can interpret your dream using drawing some stars

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nadezna (new)

Nadezna (nadeznuts) | 1 comments i first read the book around 2007-2008. This dream dictionary has other way of interpreting the dream. I remember some part like the book tells you to close your eyes while thinking about the dream and while doing this you're drawing some stars on a paper after that you will count the stars and after you count them, you will find a specific 'constellation' or something that represents your dream like ceres, leo, virgo, etc.
i remember the cover has a person's eyes (but closed) and the font color is purplish. I don't know if it's just the edition distributed in my home country where I bought it (Philippines) but when we left, I forgot to bring the book.

message 2: by Melody (new)

Melody Kemble | 31 comments Dream Dictionary by Tony Crisp has a purplish cover edition with a cartoon of a person with their eyes closed.

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39315 comments Mod
Nadezna, are you still looking for this or did you find it?