Vaginal Fantasy Book Club discussion

Book Discussion & Recommendation > First Person Recommendations Needed

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aavyn (new)

Aavyn Lee (aavynlee) | 1 comments Hi,

I'm looking for romantic fantasies (or historical romances) written in first person from the heroine's PoV. I'm not interested in any urban fantasies, only the sword and sorcery or historical romance sides of the spectrum. I gravitate towards a delicious slow burn romance (I really dislike insta-love) I like erotic scenes here and there but too many get really annoying (so no full on erotica) . If anyone has any female first person pov like this, I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

message 2: by Shivani (new)

Shivani | 1 comments Hi, I have some recommendations if you're still looking.

For historical romance, I would recommend The Silver Devil and The Kommandant's Girl. The Stolen Marriage is another first person pov book set in the 1940s but I wouldn't consider it to be a romance though there are some elements of it.

For fantasy romances:
- Bring Me Their Hearts
- The Cruel Prince
- Angelfall (Set during an apocalypse.)
- Trickery (Humorous with reverse harem but very few erotic scenes.)

Hope this is helpful!

message 3: by Taryn (new)

Taryn (taryngilliland) | 50 comments Grave Mercy and Mortal Heart. Nothing erotic, but both are slow burn romances. Historical with a dash of magic. I wasn't a fan of Dark Triumph, but it's in the same series and a lot of people like it.

message 4: by Ris (new)

Ris | 12 comments Hello~

I'm not sure if you're still looking for good recommendations, but I really enjoy first person, too, so I thought I'd share some that come to mind that aren't already on your Read shelf!

Kill the Queen, Protect the Prince, & (coming out soon) Crush the King by Jennifer Estep

Wildwood Dancing & Cybele's Secret by Juliet Marillier

On Fire's Wings, (and still have to read myself, but) In Stone's Clasp, & Under Sea's Shadow by Christie Golden

Resenting the Hero (and the six other books in the series I still have yet to read) by Moira J. Moore [super slow burn romance with this one]

Hope you enjoy ♡