THE SWORD AND TOME discussion

GROUP READ DISCUSSIONS > 2018 What are you reading?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arisawe (new)

Arisawe Hampton | 24 comments Mod
Tell us.. what are you reading now?

Please remember to link the book and author whenever possible. If you can't use html, simple type the book title with the author. This helps members interested in your reads find them easily :)

message 2: by Simi (new)

Simi Sunny | 14 comments Right now, I'm currently reading The Paper Magician by Charlie N. Holmberg. :)

message 3: by Arisawe (new)

That’s cool what’s your take on it so far? ☺️

message 4: by Simi (new)

Simi Sunny | 14 comments Arisawe wrote: "That’s cool what’s your take on it so far? ☺️"

So far, I like it. :) I think I could relate to the main protagonist, because she is very studious like I am lol Hope there will be more action along the way.

message 5: by Arisawe (new)

Hey! I’ll check that one out and join you!

message 6: by Simi (new)

Simi Sunny | 14 comments Arisawe wrote: "Hey! I’ll check that one out and join you!"

Oh ok. :)

message 7: by Simi (new)

Simi Sunny | 14 comments About to read The Glass Magician, the second part of Charlie N. Holmberg's The Paper Magician series. So far, I'm liking the series. Hoping for more action along the way.

message 8: by Arisawe (new)

Pretty good so far. Not what I was expecting. Perhaps not enough description for my preference so far.

message 9: by Simi (new)

Simi Sunny | 14 comments Me neither. The author really wants us to figure it out on our own when we start reading.

message 10: by Simi (new)

Simi Sunny | 14 comments At least the action is picking up. I just finished reading the Glass Magician, so now, I'm about to read The Master Magician.

message 11: by Arisawe (new)

I think I’m going to start that soon! What’s your opinion so far? ☺️

message 12: by Simi (new)

Simi Sunny | 14 comments I mean, I haven't gotten that far for masrer magician. I'm close to finishing chapter two.

The Glass Magician was pretty interesting. There's some action in there. No confusion like the first book ^-^