What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Suggest books for me > Want historical romances where the hero is older then the heroine, like in his 30's or in his 40's and the heroine is either 18 or 17

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (new)

Amy Diaz | 223 comments I'm looking for one where the hero is older then the heroine, like in his 30's or in his 40's and the heroine is either 18 or 17.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40677 comments Mod
Moving to Suggest Books for Me.

message 3: by Tris (new)

Tris Crescent | 87 comments “Jane Eyre” by Charlotte Brontë (if you haven’t read it already).

“Grave Mercy” by Robin LaFevers. YA, Book 1 in His Fair Assassin series. Main character, Ismae, is 17, and her love interest is, I think, 25-30 years old. It has been a while since I read it, so I might be off on his age (potentially slightly younger than 25).

message 4: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6966 comments Mod
These Old Shades by Georgette Heyer meets your request and goes you several better. The H is from a different country (he's English, she's French), his nickname is Satanas (basically Devil or Satan in English), the h is disguised as a boy when she first meets the H, He's a Duke she's a peasant.... Wonderful story by one of the greats of historical romance.

message 6: by Annabelle (new)

Annabelle  | 36 comments The Scandalous, Dissolute, No-Good Mr. Wright starts when she is young but doesn't kick off until she's in her early 20's.

message 7: by MJ (new)

message 9: by Ann (new)