2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Vanish (Rizzoli & Isles, #5)
This topic is about Vanish
Vanish > Question P

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7660 comments Mod
Any other topics you’d like to discuss? Your overall opinion of the story?

Christina T (crysteena73) | 180 comments I thought this was not quite as good as some of the other books in the series. I didn't like the massive amount of conspiracy theorist theories about the government.

Given the climate we’re in, the conspiracy theories aren’t fun anymore. But, I thought this story moved quickly and was pretty interesting.

Oh, did they ever explain how Olena ended up in the water where she was fished out and presumed dead?

Christina T (crysteena73) | 180 comments I don't remember any thing about how she ended up in the water. I'm glad someone else noticed this. Sometimes I miss things in books and just chalk it up to me skimming over too much.

Christina T (crysteena73) | 180 comments Thank you for the questions, Jonetta. I've enjoyed this discussion a lot. I'm hoping as the month goes on others will chime in.

You’re welcome, Christina! Tracey normally joins in later.

FYI, there was some speculation that they drugged Olena, thinking they’d given her an overdose, and tossed her in the water. That was it. We got nothing from Olena directly or how she and Mila got separated.