2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Vanish (Rizzoli & Isles, #5)
This topic is about Vanish
Vanish > Question L

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7660 comments Mod
Were you surprised that Peter was working with the people trying to find and kill Mila? Why do you think Mila knew to run when she did? What might have given him away?

Christina T (crysteena73) | 180 comments I was a bit surprised he was involved. I wanted to like him and trust him. I thought Mila just learned to trust her instincts and something said run to her. I am not sure what that thing was, unless she overheard him talking to the other man.

I have to admit he surprised me, even though I should have guessed based on how mercenary he was at the beginning of his career.

Mila’s instincts had served her well. Maybe she remembered that Joe and Olena had sent him that tape and the vibe was off. I wish they’d had her explain. The fact that she’d taken Jane’s gun meant she was pretty certain.

Christina T (crysteena73) | 180 comments Yes, yes, and yes. I feel I should have suspected Lukas as well. I'm usually good at figuring things out but lately I've been lax in it.

I also wished they'd explain what tipped Mila off. There seems to be quite a few things not explained fully in this book. I'm happy with my 3.5 star rating because of this.

Yeah, I debated about my rating and in the end settled at 4 because I inhaled the story. Lots of dangling plot lines.