2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Vanish (Rizzoli & Isles, #5)
This topic is about Vanish
Vanish > Question B

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7660 comments Mod
When Maura walked into the hospital room and saw “Jane Doe” struggling with the guard and doctor, she runs to aid them. Did you suspect in that moment that one was or both of them were trying to harm the patient?

Christina T (crysteena73) | 180 comments I wasn't really concerned but I was suspicious of the doctor. I can't really say why unless it was the lack of communication between him and Maura. When two doctors come in contact with each other over one patient there is some communication. At least there is an introduction between the two professionals.

I never suspected the guard but I did suspect the doctor immediately. The guard should have been at the door and there was no reason for Jane Doe to be that agitated. And, Christina, I agree that his lack of communication with Maura was strange in that moment.

Christina T (crysteena73) | 180 comments I didn't really suspect the guard until she grabbed his gun. I have never known any security guards in any facility other than a prison setting who have been issued guns.

Geez. Good point!