What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Gods of Manhattan (Gods of Manhattan, #1)
This topic is about Gods of Manhattan
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Young adult fantasy? book/series set in NY has a little of everything. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mary (last edited Jul 14, 2018 07:15AM) (new) - added it

Mary (speeddemon) | 3 comments I am trying to find the name of a book or the series that i read probably around 2009 or 2010. I don't think it was new but I'm not sure. It was age appropriate to be in a middle school library. I remember it was about a boy who lives in New York and suddenly discovers theres another version of NY, that most people can't see (sorta like a parallel invisible world as of 1st book ). I remember that the alternate version was basically the old historical NY with Indians and Indian names of places. There was someone trying to kill the boy since he could see both worlds and of course a love interest with an Indian girl. There was also a risk of the separation between the 2 worlds being at risk. Anyone know what book/series? I'm talking about?

message 2: by t (new)

t (villainists) | 9 comments Do you mean American Indian or those whose who originate from India?

message 4: by Mary (new) - added it

Mary (speeddemon) | 3 comments Thank you Angela! That is exactly the book I was looking for.

message 5: by Mary (new) - added it

Mary (speeddemon) | 3 comments tamera wrote: "Do you mean American Indian or those whose who originate from India?"

It was American Indian (original natives of NY) :0)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Gods of Manhattan (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Scott Mebus (other topics)