What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Fool Me Twice (If Only . . ., #1)
This topic is about Fool Me Twice
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Young adult : Boy and girl break up and one summer (I think at a camp or a holiday with friends) they see each other again but boy gets amnesia. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

May-bell-love | 8 comments I read some of this book around 2013 I think and basically there's a boy and girl who have broken up (I don't remember why) and one summer at a camp or holiday retreat (with friends maybe), they see each other again and the girl is annoyed at him and then somehow the boy has an accident and he gets amnesia and doesn't remember that he broke up with the girl so she decides to get revenge by making him fall in love with her again only to break up with him but then she starts falling in love with him.

I think that the boy had a kind of cocky, 'bad boy' vibe going on but I'm not sure although after his accident, he's very nice to her and always wants to hang out with her.

I'm sorry that I don't have any more details, my sister had borrowed this book once and when I was about to return it for her, I flipped through a few pages before returning it to my library. If you know or comment anything about this, then thanks!

May-bell-love | 8 comments Oh my gosh, thank you! I'm pretty sure that's the book that I'm looking for! Thank you so much

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Fool Me Twice (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Mandy Hubbard (other topics)