What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > An assault on H business blame heroine Thinking was betrayed H used h younger sister married and impregnated After the wedding h leaves. H discovers the innocence goes mad with his guilty, h has spread to dangerous places and is given as missing

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ana (new)

Ana Laura (ana_laura) | 2 comments The hero loved the heroine very, but he made a bigger channel out of jealousy and spite. A great robbery in his business and a fault fell on a young lady. Thinking that she is traveling with her, the good guy is time to use his sister, whom she loved as a daughter. The good guy almost had a chase in front of the girl. Still, not content, married and recorded a hunt on the honeymoon [Detail: a hunt was not a child or a victim, but always wanted the man's sister]. The young lady is destroyed because she was drawn by the two people who loved her the most. After the marriage in which she was still the sister's mother, she leaves to work as a missionary in places where there was war. In the meantime, you can spend a month traveling on a honeymoon with your sister. Now, imagining the man's dilemma and maladjustment, when he discovers an innocence of the beloved (which is a novel I saw the young man go mad with regret). He married a sister of the woman he loved and was still waiting for his son. And yet, because of his guilt and his lack of love as a man who has been spiked to the dangerous places and times after is given as missing!

message 2: by crazy1bad (new)

crazy1bad | 188 comments following, hope you find it

message 3: by Ana (new)

Ana Laura (ana_laura) | 2 comments Farida6 wrote: "following, hope you find it"

Thank you my flower! I'm praying for that! lol

message 4: by Kris (last edited Jul 07, 2018 02:24PM) (new)

Kris | 36538 comments Mod
Ana, around what year did you read this book? This will help narrow down the search.

What's the time period and location (country, region, big city/small town) of the story?

Deleted duplicate thread. One thread per request, please.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40627 comments Mod
Ana, are you still looking for this or did you find it?