What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA, girl moves to new house or goes to grandma's, finds computer in attic with emails describing murder. House is haunted. Fireworks on cover.

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christy (new)

Christy Ellington | 2 comments I read this book in 5th grade and 6th grade(2010 I think)
It’s about a young girl either moving to a new house or going to spend time with her grandmother(not sure which) she finds a computer in the attic and it has emails on it from description of murder? The house is haunted and she her self I believe gets emails from said computer as well.
I do know the front has fire works on the front! Not sure of anything else

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40678 comments Mod
Christy, please add some plot details to your header since thousands of members are also looking for YA.

message 3: by Christy (new)

Christy Ellington | 2 comments That’s the issue, I don’t have any other details. I can’t remember anything else

message 4: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4327 comments Christy wrote: "That’s the issue, I don’t have any other details. I can’t remember anything else"

No, details in topic's title don't have to be different from the ones in your post. Title just has to be more descriptive (without spoilers though).

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36615 comments Mod
A long shot - Ghost in the Screen by Paul Blum?

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (last edited Jul 07, 2018 08:28PM) (new)

Christy wrote: "That’s the issue, I don’t have any other details. I can’t remember anything else"

I rewrote your header - it's OK if you don't remember every detail, usually no one does. But we need enough plot details to at least give people clues on what to search for, since the entire category of YA thrillers is too large. Many members don't click through to your book description, they only click on threads they think they can solve.

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Christy, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 8: by Daisy (new)

Daisy (daisyporter) | 922 comments This sounds a bit like [book:The Ghost Writer|123031.

message 9: by Daisy (new)

Daisy (daisyporter) | 922 comments Daisy wrote: "This sounds a bit like The Ghost Writer

message 10: by Daisy (new)

Daisy (daisyporter) | 922 comments Huh. Well, it's The Ghost Writer by John Harwood that I'm trying to capture here.

message 11: by Capn (new)

Capn | 1616 comments Christy - I see you're still active. Did you find this?

I don't think it's on here, but there's a list for fireworks on the cover: https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/1...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Ghost Writer (other topics)
Ghost in the Screen (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Paul Blum (other topics)