Judith & Cynthia
Christine & Ishita
Val & Kristi
Amy & Lorrea
Juliana & Ray
Susan & Linda
Tonya & Angela

OK, You have your Pal, what's next.

1. Send your Pal a message, introduce yourself if you don't already know each other and decide which book(s) you guys are either going to read together or you can pick different books for the other to read. Remember this is going to last until September so you can either pick one book now and another later, or pick several now to read until then.

2. There will be a new thread where this is the initial post for you to tell us what you are reading and how you are liking it. Remember no spoilers OR use the (view spoiler) tag if you do. (Find out how to do this using the 'some html is ok' link above the comment box)

3. Please participate. If you don't post on the threads here, at least communicate with your Pal about your reading.

4. This is the most important rule-- HAVE FUN!!

**As always if you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to send me a private message.**

Lorrea - WhatChaReadin'? (whatchatreadin) | 2098 comments Mod
Amy and I are going to be reading Let Me Lie by Clare Mackintosh .

Has everyone else had a chance to confer with their Buddy. What are you guys reading??

message 3: by Tonya (new)

Tonya (tonyasmith) | 890 comments Angela and I read Daddy's Girl by Lisa Scottoline

message 4: by Valleri (new)

Valleri Kirsten and I are in contact, and we have recommended five books to each other. :)

message 5: by Tonya (new)

Tonya (tonyasmith) | 890 comments Angela &I both were so surprised with the ending of this book. Neither one of us even saw what was coming. We both were very shocked at the twist of who the actual murderer was.

message 6: by Tonya (new)

Tonya (tonyasmith) | 890 comments We are also reading Little Dancing Girls by Kylie Brant.

message 7: by Valleri (new)

Valleri I'm almost finished with I'll Be Gone in the Dark: One Woman's Obsessive Search for the Golden State Killer, which is the book I chose from the list of five Kristen gave me. What a fascinating, horrifying, and sad book. Michelle McNamara was such a gifted writer and unofficial investigator. It's heartbreaking she's no longer with us.

Lorrea - WhatChaReadin'? (whatchatreadin) | 2098 comments Mod
Amy and I recently finished Let Me Lie and we both really liked it.

message 9: by Tonya (new)

Tonya (tonyasmith) | 890 comments Need link for Fall book pals please