Delirity discussion

Author K > Elemental - B. Kemmerer

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 1272 comments I read the first two nice, easy read with likeable characters.

message 3: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments I've read all but Sacrifice and agree with Chakara. I like their powers, very unusual.

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2445 comments All right I'll be starting these after Magic Slays. (Since I'm the one that nominated it!!)

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2445 comments Reading Storm, so far I do like it. Becca is really annoying though. I hate idiot lead females like her.

message 6: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 1272 comments I liked this series quick reads I really need to pick it back up and finish it and visit the authors website to see whats going on with more books by her I'm interested in seeing what else she can do with a new set of characters and new world.

message 7: by Shera (Book Whispers) (last edited Aug 20, 2014 09:16PM) (new)

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2445 comments Meh. I'll have a review posted later, but way over rated. Oh, and if you're going to have (view spoiler) I am insulted.

Plus, I did not feel the romance. The romance devloped around (view spoiler)

I'll probably check out more books, but if this is what the series has to offer I might be out.

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) | 827 comments I would actually recommend reading Elemental (Elemental, #0.5) by Brigid Kemmerer before book 1. It makes a reveal in book 1 that much more shocking because you don't know it's coming.

message 9: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 1272 comments Shera (Book Whispers) wrote: "Meh. I'll have a review posted later, but way over rated. Oh, and if you're going to have [spoilers removed] I am insulted.

Plus, I did not feel the romance. The romance devloped around [spoilers..."

I don't remember that part Shera.

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2445 comments Stacia (out of inspiration) wrote: "I would actually recommend reading Elemental (Elemental, #0.5) by Brigid Kemmerer before book 1. It makes a reveal in book 1 that much more shocking because you don't know it's coming."

I was worried about that. *sighs*

Which part Chakara?

message 11: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 1272 comments Shera (Book Whispers) wrote: "Stacia (out of inspiration) wrote: "I would actually recommend reading Elemental (Elemental, #0.5) by Brigid Kemmerer before book 1. It makes a reveal in book 1 that much more shocking because you don't know it's ..."

(view spoiler)

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2445 comments Chakara wrote: "Shera (Book Whispers) wrote: "Stacia (out of inspiration) wrote: "I would actually recommend reading Elemental (Elemental, #0.5) by Brigid Kemmerer before book 1. It makes a reveal in book 1 that much more shockin..."

Ah, it was one of the main driving forces of Storm. Though it was done poorly enough I can see not remembering it.

message 13: by Heather (new)

Heather T (horrorvacui000) | 5931 comments Mod
I just got book 5. Do I need to start at the beginning with this series?

message 14: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments Yes, things build.

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2445 comments Apparently start with Elemental!

message 16: by Heather (new)

Heather T (horrorvacui000) | 5931 comments Mod
Thanks.