What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Book of Faeries
This topic is about Book of Faeries
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Scholastic fairy book. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cupcakedoll (new)

Cupcakedoll | 305 comments Saw this one at the thrift store yesterday but someone snagged it before I could buy it.

It's a childrens' book, tpb size, brown cover made to look like a Ye Olde tome, about fairies. It's a "nonfiction" like the Dragonology books with flaps and things to open, and it's about two inches thick because the back of the book is a compartment holding a fairy pendant, vial of fairy dust, and bag of probably fake rose petals. Publisher is Scholastic, year is 2008. I think the title is just "The Book of Fairies" which makes it ungooglable because all I get are the Rainbow Fairies series which it isn't. I swear, if I ever find the baboon who decided to take away the "title EXACTLY matches" feature from amazon I'm gonna hit him with a slimy dead fish.

Help me, Goodreads hivemind, you're my only hope!

message 2: by SamSpayedPI (last edited Jun 24, 2018 01:12PM) (new)

SamSpayedPI | 2075 comments It looks like it ought to be Book of Faeries by Heather Dakota. Worldcat has it as containing "flower petals, fairy charm, ribbon, acrylic embendment, and purple glitter."

message 3: by Cupcakedoll (new)

Cupcakedoll | 305 comments Thank you! I knew goodreads would come through in under an hour!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Book of Faeries (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Heather Dakota (other topics)