What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA book (i think) It's dystopian era and, from what I remember, it's set in the future and no women can get pregnant except for one. I also remember something about scientists wanting to experiment etc... it is NOT Handmaids Tale though.

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sky_vp (new)

Sky_vp | 1 comments It is a dystopian novel set in the future. for some reason the fertility rates are going down, and women can't get pregnant anymore - and then suddenly one woman is. i think it came out 2-4 years ago. not handmaids tale. Please help!!

message 2: by Kristina Marie (new)

Kristina Marie | 137 comments The Children of Men came out more than 4 years ago and isn't YA, but it fits the description.

message 3: by Kristina Marie (new)

Kristina Marie | 137 comments Bumped is a YA book where everyone over 18 becomes infertile.

message 4: by SamSpayedPI (new)

SamSpayedPI | 2075 comments I second The Children of Men; it's the same premise, at least.

message 5: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Lewis (rather_be_reading) | 8 comments Wither by Lauren DeStefano?

message 6: by SBC (new)

SBC (essbeecee) | 989 comments I haven't read it, but maybe Eve?

message 7: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 21140 comments Still looking for this one?

message 8: by Mary (new)

Mary | 33 comments I too immediately thought of The Children of Men by P.D. James.

message 9: by Wendy (new)

Wendy (northernsunshine) | 28 comments What is a comic book I read one similar to that that was Korean
Girl (Hwang Mi Ri) , #1
by Mi-Ri HwangThe Only Girl, #1