What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Dark Matter
This topic is about Dark Matter
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Science Fiction: Man is knocked out, wakes up to find everything in his life has changed (wife, job, etc.). [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Connor Vallee | 2 comments I read the back of this book about two weeks ago and now I cannot remember the name. It was at Barnes and Noble on display so I believe it is pretty recent.
A man is knocked out and wakes up to someone saying “welcome back” or something along those lines. However his life isn’t his anymore. Everything he thought he knew has changed. His wife, his job and everything is different.
Can anyone help me?

message 2: by Kris (last edited Jun 21, 2018 08:22AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kris | 36544 comments Mod
Connor, I added plot details to the topic header. Feel free to update it using the small "edit" link on the desktop website (not the mobile app).

What's the time period and location (country, region, big city/small town) of the story?

What was the man's jobs/skills? Does he face a specific threat? (Spoilers are okay - just give us a clear warning before revealing a spoiler.)

Tips for posting a book request: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 3: by El (new) - rated it 3 stars

El | 502 comments Dark Matter by Blake Crouch.

Kris | 36544 comments Mod
Second El's suggestion. Thought it sounded familiar...

message 5: by Debra (new) - added it

Debra Firestone | 124 comments This sounds just like The Life Lucy Knew except it's a woman who hits her head and nothing is like she remembers. It's a new popular book and would be on the display shelf in a bookstore. If Dark Matter isn't your book, try this one.

Connor Vallee | 2 comments It’s dark matter! Yes. Thank you. Solved