What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > A series about a girl who started off as a thief but has powers and is chased by her crazy older brother

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Faith (new)

Faith | 1 comments Ok so this girl is a thief and had a love interest Tegan but she thought he was dead. She runs away by getting on a boat with a few strangers I think 2 guys and 2 girls. she then becomes a servant or at lease something like a personal assistant to one of the girls. She is running away from her older brother because he know she has powers I think and he works for people who are trying to kidnap those kind of people. She has a nickname but I'm not sure if it was Kitty or Mouse.... I think she also has a few fingers missing... That's all I can remember please help if you can!!

message 2: by caracal-eyes (last edited Aug 01, 2014 10:57AM) (new)

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) | 98 comments Star Crossed (Thief Errant, #1) by Elizabeth C. Bunce pretty sure it's this.

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) | 98 comments It's a good book but book three was never published because the first two didn't sell well enough, even though book two has a major cliff hanger.

message 5: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (notemily) | 478 comments Oh, that's too bad. I loved Bunce's A Curse Dark as Gold.

message 6: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4070 comments Mod
Faith, is Star Crossed your book? We need your confirmation to count this as solved.

message 7: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 71 comments It's too bad she couldn't self publish book 3... I've been annoyed by that ending for years.

message 8: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) | 98 comments Rebecca wrote: "It's too bad she couldn't self publish book 3... I've been annoyed by that ending for years."

me too....I wish she would self-publish it.

message 9: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39865 comments Mod
This is in Solved but we still haven't heard back from Faith....are you there Faith?