Buddy read time xx discussion

Buddy reads > Buddy read request!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 210 (210 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

Hailley Dawn--✖ When you love somebody, they'll always leave too soon ✖ (Hailleydawnmona) | 85 comments Ask people if they want to read a book. If they agree let a mod know and then set up a thread under this folder titled the name of the book I.e: city of bones buddy read :) have fun

Hailley Dawn--✖ When you love somebody, they'll always leave too soon ✖ (Hailleydawnmona) | 85 comments Planning to read the pact by Jodi picoult. Anyone interested?

message 3: by ~Madasen~ (new)

~Madasen~ (madasen) | 3 comments Is anybody a really slow reader? Because I am and I want to read with someone that is slow!

Hailley Dawn--✖ When you love somebody, they'll always leave too soon ✖ (Hailleydawnmona) | 85 comments Fatema wrote: "Do you mind reading Carrie again? I'd love to buddy read, since I've never done that before :) except I'm school lol"

Carrie? I might be able to find time to reread it. I liked it, so probably :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

ANYONE IN FOR THE FINAL PLL BOOK WHEN IT COMES OUT IN JULY 2015??

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Hailley (lovatic for life) - I will love you like I've never been hurt, run through fire for you like I've never been burnt- wrote: "Planning to read the pact by Jodi picoult. Anyone interested?"

I'd like to, if you're still up for it? I love Jodi, and I haven't read that one yet. Message me if you still want to? :)

Sam-The world is not a wish granting factory Anyone up for Uglies (Uglies, #1) by Scott Westerfeld or Allegiant

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Anyone want to read This is what happy looks like

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Anyone interested in reading Six Months Later by Natalie D. Richards with me? Looks really good. :)

♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤ | 343 comments Green Elephant Girl ™ wrote: "Anyone interested in reading Six Months Later by Natalie D. Richards with me? Looks really good. :)"

I have it right with me and i can if you want? :)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

♫✯Aria the Parawhore✯♫ *Emmi*∞~here's to never growing up *swiftie for life* wrote: "Green Elephant Girl ™ wrote: "Anyone interested in reading Six Months Later by Natalie D. Richards with me? Looks really good. :)"

I have it right with me and i can if you want? :)"

Brilliant! I've got it too, so we can go right into it. :)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

♫✯Aria the Parawhore✯♫ *Emmi*∞~here's to never growing up *swiftie for life* wrote: "Also anyone wanna read the last half of Hold Still by Nina LaCour"

I will! :) I can set up the thread

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

anyone want to read\reread tfios>?

♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤ | 343 comments Sophia Katherine wrote: "anyone want to read\reread tfios>?"
yes lol

message 20: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Madasen wrote: "Is anybody a really slow reader? Because I am and I want to read with someone that is slow!"

I'll read with you Madasen!!! :D I'm starting college tomorrow so I'm going to be a slow reader :p

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

♫✯Aria the Parawhore✯♫ *Emmi*∞~here's to never growing up *swiftie for life* wrote: "I hav a few I want to BR lol
Once (Eve, #2) by Anna CareyThe Disenchantments by Nina LaCourHush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1) by Becca FitzpatrickHarry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by J.K. Rowling[bookcover:City of Ash..."

I'd read Hush, Hush with you!!! <3

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Anybody up for The Anatomy of Wings by Karen Foxlee -The Anatomy Of Wings? I've got my copy from the library so I'm ready to go straight into it if anyone's interested. :)

♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤ | 343 comments Spaztic_Nerd wrote: "♫✯Aria the Parawhore✯♫ *Emmi*∞~here's to never growing up *swiftie for life* wrote: "I hav a few I want to BR lol
Once (Eve, #2) by Anna CareyThe Disenchantments by Nina LaCour[bookcover:Hush, H..."

Awesome! When should we start? I don't have a copy eith me anymore so I'll message you when I do?

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Anyone want to read a Where Rainbows end?

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria! I can do Once, The giver and city of ashes!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

♫✯Aria the Parawhore✯♫ *Emmi*∞~here's to never growing up *swiftie for life* wrote: "Spaztic_Nerd wrote: "♫✯Aria the Parawhore✯♫ *Emmi*∞~here's to never growing up *swiftie for life* wrote: "I hav a few I want to BR lol
Once (Eve, #2) by Anna Carey[bookcover:The Disenchantments|116990..."

Yeah, just let me know when you have the book and we can start from there!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Anyone want to read Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins, Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne, or The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan with me?

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Ooh, I can read 'Anna'! I have it out from the library already, and I'm like 150 pages in.

♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤ | 343 comments @spaztic- which book?.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

♫✯Aria the Parawhore✯♫ *Emmi*∞~here's to never growing up *swiftie for life* wrote: "@spaztic- which book?."

Lol. Didn't you say Hush, Hush???

♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤ | 343 comments Spaztic_Nerd wrote: "♫✯Aria the Parawhore✯♫ *Emmi*∞~here's to never growing up *swiftie for life* wrote: "@spaztic- which book?."

Lol. Didn't you say Hush, Hush???"

Ohh right XD sorry I got confused lol. I'll place a hold at my library, and message you when I get it? Z(:

♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤ | 343 comments Spaztic_Nerd wrote: "♫✯Aria the Parawhore✯♫ *Emmi*∞~here's to never growing up *swiftie for life* wrote: "@spaztic- which book?."

Lol. Didn't you say Hush, Hush???"

Ohh right XD sorry I got confused lol. I'll place a hold at my library, and message you when I get it? Z(:

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff. Anyone?

message 34: by ~Madasen~ (new)

~Madasen~ (madasen) | 3 comments My sister's keeper, anyone?

message 35: by ~Madasen~ (new)

♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤ | 343 comments \\\\LonDon-Phillips////--We're not healthy, barely breathing But this pain keeps my heart beating wrote: "Anyone want to read a Where Rainbows end?"

I can!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Madasen wrote: "My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult"

I will read it with you.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

♫✯Aria loves Paramore✯♫ *Emmi*∞~here's to never growing up *swiftie for life* wrote: "I hav a few I want to BR lol
Once (Eve, #2) by Anna CareyThe Disenchantments by Nina LaCourHush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1) by Becca FitzpatrickHarry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by J.K. Rowling[bookcover:City of Ash..."

I will read to al the boys and once

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Again, Stormdancer (The Lotus War, #1) by Jay Kristoff anyone? Please?

♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤ | 343 comments Elvina wrote: "Again,Stormdancer (The Lotus War, #1) by Jay Kristoff anyone? Please?"

Okay, I just have to get a copy

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay! Thanks!

☁Ginjer the ninja☁ | 123 comments Ashes to ashes by Jenny Han when it releases?
And these ones
I am Rebecca by Fleur Beale Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by J.K. Rowling

☁Ginjer the ninja☁ | 123 comments ♫✯Aria loves Paramore✯♫ *Emmi*∞~here's to never growing up *swiftie for life* Jonas~❤️ wrote: "I hav a few I want to BR lol

Can do-
Hunger games
Harry potter
Zac and mia

message 44: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Gunter ♫✯Aria loves Paramore✯♫ *Emmi*∞~here's to never growing up *swiftie for life* Jonas~❤️ wrote: "I hav a few I want to BR lol

I'm up for Harry Potter :)

message 45: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Gunter ♫✯Aria loves Paramore✯♫ *Emmi*∞~here's to never growing up *swiftie for life* Jonas~❤️ wrote: "I hav a few I want to BR lol

and the disenchantments :)

message 46: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Gunter I've got huge pile of books that I haven't read that are building up, so if anyone wants to join me on a few that would be great!

Dead Girls Walking (Dead Girls Detective Agency #2) by Suzy Cox Atlantis Revelation by Marcus Blake The Bling Ring How a Gang of Fame-Obsessed Teens Ripped Off Hollywood and Shocked the World by Nancy Jo Sales The Killing Woods by Lucy Christopher Poison Study (Study, #1) by Maria V. Snyder The Chronicles of Narnia (Chronicles of Narnia, #1-7) by C.S. Lewis Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky, #3) by Veronica Rossi A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall Sleuth or Dare (Also Known As, #2) by Robin Benway Between the Lives by Jessica Shirvington Feed by M.T. Anderson The Grimm Legacy (The Grimm Legacy, #1) by Polly Shulman

♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤ | 343 comments Rachel wrote: "I've got huge pile of books that I haven't read that are building up, so if anyone wants to join me on a few that would be great!

Dead Girls Walking (Dead Girls Detective Agency #2) by Suzy Cox[bookcover:Atlantis: Revel..."

Feed!

GraceEvelyn --I'm the violence in the pouring rain.. I'm a hurricane-- | 12 comments Sam-The world is not a wish granting factory wrote: "Champion (Legend, #3) by Marie Luor Allegiant (Divergent, #3) by Veronica Roth anyone"

Champion sometime

GraceEvelyn --I'm the violence in the pouring rain.. I'm a hurricane-- | 12 comments ☁Ginjer the ninja☁ wrote: "Ashes to ashes by Jenny Han when it releases?
And these ones
I am Rebecca by Fleur BealeHarry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by J.K. Rowling"

I'll read I am rebecca

GraceEvelyn --I'm the violence in the pouring rain.. I'm a hurricane-- | 12 comments ♫✯Aria loves Paramore✯♫ *Emmi* (see I shortened my name!!) wrote: "I hav a few I want to BR lol

I'll read just listen the book theif and city of ashes

« previous 1 3 4 5