What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Fantasy based in Arizona; Girl goes between worlds; "Red haired twins"

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Holly (new)

Holly | 2 comments Based in Arizona; Girl goes between worlds; political problems in other world, she tries to help. Falls for a king, get pregnant with twins; comes back to our world and has pregnancy and birth. Takes the kids to meet their dad in the other world. "Red haired twins" was important as it signified their father.
I don't remember many details. I read this book years ago when I was in high school or just after (2008-2010 time frame). If anyone can help I really want to find it.

message 2: by Kris (last edited Jun 16, 2018 05:45PM) (new)

Kris | 36605 comments Mod
Holly, how does the girl travel between worlds? Spoilers are okay - just give us a clear warning before revealing a spoiler.

How is Arizona referenced in the story?

Is this fantasy novel for older adults or young adults (teens)?

message 3: by Holly (new)

Holly | 2 comments Young adult book. There’s like a tear between the worlds. She finds it accidentally when she’s out hiking I think. It does reference Arizona. The desert specifically. It’s been so long since I’ve read it I don’t remember a lot of details. That’s the problem. :(

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36605 comments Mod
Can you tell us more about the heroine - her age, job/skills/interests, family/friends, etc.? How and where she meets the hero?

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40675 comments Mod
Holly, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 6: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 21140 comments If you are, might want to check the Novels Set in Arizona list.