Christian Book Reviews discussion

Beneath the Ancient Dust: Inspirational Stories From Nine Years in Afghanistan
This topic is about Beneath the Ancient Dust
Reviews > Beneath the Ancient Dust: Inspirational Stories from Nine Years in Afghanistan

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melissa (last edited Jun 15, 2018 07:17AM) (new)

Melissa | 5 comments Hi, I am a first-time author who recently published this book about my time working as an aide working in Afghanistan. This book is not a memoir, but a series of inspirational stories that connect my experiences to truths that I learned about God. I am looking for one or two people to read it and write a review for me on Goodreads. In exchange for a review, I will send you either a Kindle eBook or a print copy. The book is 200 pages or 55,000 words.
Thanks for your interest,
Melissa Meyers

Hope | 3 comments I would read it and review it for you

message 3: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 5 comments Would you like a print copy or Kindle copy?

message 4: by David (new)

David  Dittmer | 2 comments I will read and review for you. Kindle version is best for me.

message 5: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 5 comments Thanks David, can you give me your email address then I can send it to you.
Melissa

message 6: by R.A. (new)

R.A. | 76 comments Would you be willing to send a print copy to me? I live in England. :) If not, don't worry!

message 7: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 5 comments Thanks for volunteering. I have had two people volunteer so that is enough right now. I will keep you in mind if that falls through.

message 8: by R.A. (new)

R.A. | 76 comments Oh I'm sorry, I forgot you mentioned you only needed one or two people. :) Thank you! That would be great! :)

Hope | 3 comments Melissa, a print copy would be best.

message 10: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 5 comments Hi Hope. I would love to send you a copy for you to review. I have been busy at work so apologize I hadn't replied very quickly. I will be sending you an email so you can send me your address. Melissa