Christian Book Reviews discussion

Reviews > Request for reviews

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Clabe (new)

Clabe Polk (cpolk625) | 4 comments Good morning, my name Clabe Polk. I'm an action/adventure/mystery writer and I would like request reviews on my Christian apocalypse/Great Tribulation/end times novel, The Road to Armageddon. RTA is novel about a real clueless family rudely shaken from their everyday lives by the world changing around them and sliding toward the war of Armageddon. Its about their survival, adjustments, learning about biblical prophesy, salvation and eventual victory. It's also about their interaction with evil forces and the eventual erosion and downfall of those forces. I will provide interested reviewers with free copies in MOBI, EPUB or PDF through Book Funnel. Thanks guys!

message 2: by Kari (new)

Kari Rimbey (karirimbeycom) | 4 comments I'm a new author/reader on goodreads, and I would be interested in reviewing your book for you. Eschatology has long been an interest of mine. I've never used book funnel, but I'm sure I can figure it out.

message 3: by Clabe (new)

Clabe Polk (cpolk625) | 4 comments Hi Kari...thank you for your interest in reading and reviewing The Road to Armageddon. I hope you truly enjoy it! Use Book Funnel link
https://dl.bookfunnel.com/7e7s4m5fym and follow the "Get My Book" instructions and you shouldn;t have any trouble. If you do, please let me know.

message 4: by Kari (new)

Kari Rimbey (karirimbeycom) | 4 comments Clabe wrote: "Hi Kari...thank you for your interest in reading and reviewing The Road to Armageddon. I hope you truly enjoy it! Use Book Funnel link
https://dl.bookfunnel.com/7e7s4m5fym and follow the "Get My B..."

Kari wrote: "I'm a new author/reader on goodreads, and I would be interested in reviewing your book for you. Eschatology has long been an interest of mine. I've never used book funnel, but I'm sure I can figure..."

Got it Clabe. I look forward to reading it.

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Johnson | 5 comments The Kingdom Child

Hello Everyone:)
My name is Jennifer Johnson and my book, The Kingdom Child was recently published. This book was inspired by a 14-year-old boy named Jordan Allen who discovered his divine purpose would be revealed while fighting for his life. If you are interested in reading my book and providing a review, I would be thrilled to send you a free copy. Thank you for your consideration!

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Johnson | 5 comments Clabe wrote: "Good morning, my name Clabe Polk. I'm an action/adventure/mystery writer and I would like request reviews on my Christian apocalypse/Great Tribulation/end times novel, The Road to Armageddon. RTA i..."

Clabe, I'm Jennifer Johnson. If you are still looking for people to read and review your book, I would be happy to!

message 7: by Michele (new)

Michele (michelejay) | 2 comments Jennifer, I would love to read and provide a review for your book! It sounds like a great story.

message 8: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Johnson | 5 comments Michele wrote: "Jennifer, I would love to read and provide a review for your book! It sounds like a great story."

thank you! Would you prefer a print copy of the book to be mailed or kindle version?

message 9: by Michele (new)

Michele (michelejay) | 2 comments A paper copy would be great if you are able to do that. Just let me know so I get you my information. Thank you!

message 10: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Johnson | 5 comments If you could email me your address to:
jenniferj63@gmail.com

I will send one to you tomorrow. Thanks Michelle!

message 11: by Clabe (new)

Clabe Polk (cpolk625) | 4 comments Hi Jennifer, I would be very happy for you to read and review my book, The Road to Armageddon. You may download a free copy in your choice of MOBI, EPUB or PDF from Book Funnel at https://dl.bookfunnel.com/7e7s4m5fym. If you have any problems, please let me know. I hope you thoroughly enjoy the story!

Jennifer wrote: "Clabe wrote: "Good morning, my name Clabe Polk. I'm an action/adventure/mystery writer and I would like request reviews on my Christian apocalypse/Great Tribulation/end times novel, The Road to Arm..."

Jennifer wrote: "Clabe wrote: "Good morning, my name Clabe Polk. I'm an action/adventure/mystery writer and I would like request reviews on my Christian apocalypse/Great Tribulation/end times novel, The Road to Arm..."

Jennifer wrote: "The Kingdom Child

My name is Jennifer Johnson and my book, The Kingdom Child was recently published. This book was inspired by a 14-year-old boy named Jordan Allen..."

message 12: by June (new)

June Foster | 5 comments Hey everyone, I'm looking for several readers to read and review my book A Home For Fritz. If you can, I'll send you PDF copy. Thanks, June

Here's a blurb.

All Brooke Cantrell wants is two weeks to live Brooke Radcliff's life. But the one person who knows the truth resides in the room next to hers at Sunlight Peaks Guest Ranch. When Brooke falls in love with the handsome wrangler who works on the ranch, will her employer's daughter tell him the truth Brooke hides?
Garrett Bowman has finally found peace under Wyoming skies at Sunrise Peaks Guest Ranch. Never again will he return to the demanding corporate life in Seattle, Washington. But will the guests recognize him from the incriminating newspaper and magazine articles eighteen months ago?
When Garrett's dog, Fritz, is in grave danger, an intriguing guest helps Garrett get his golden doodle to the vet. As Fritz heals, he whines and begs until he can lay his head in Brooke Radcliff's comfortable lap. Fritz has fallen in love, but so has Garrett.
If Garrett discovers Brook's secret, will he walk away from her?
If Brooke learns Garrett's true identify, will she turn from him like all the others?

message 13: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Reinstedt | 5 comments June wrote: "Hey everyone, I'm looking for several readers to read and review my book A Home For Fritz. If you can, I'll send you PDF copy. Thanks, June

Here's a blurb.

All Brooke Cantrell wants is two weeks..."

Hey there! I'm interested in reading and reviewing, but I cannot commit to reviewing by a certain time. It could be a week, it could be two months. If that's okay with you, can you please send me a friend request and I'll message you my email address? :)

message 14: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Reinstedt | 5 comments Jennifer wrote: "The Kingdom Child

My name is Jennifer Johnson and my book, The Kingdom Child was recently published. This book was inspired by a 14-year-old boy named Jordan Allen..."

I'd also like to review your book, Jennifer, but again, I can't commit to having it done at any specific time.

message 15: by Achieng (new)

Achieng Ogolla | 3 comments Hello, my name is Achieng Ogolla and I recently published a poetry book that is centered on overcoming depression, imagery and uncertainty as a Christian. I can send you the PDF version

message 16: by Deborah (new)

Deborah McLain (deborahthayermclain) | 30 comments Hello June

would you be willing to do a review for my book Rescued by Love as I do a review for A Home for Fritz?

message 17: by June (new)

June Foster | 5 comments Deborah, I am so sorry but I'm backlogged with reviewing books for my fellow authors at Forget Me Not Romance.

message 18: by Deborah (new)

Deborah McLain (deborahthayermclain) | 30 comments June wrote: "Deborah, I am so sorry but I'm backlogged with reviewing books for my fellow authors at Forget Me Not Romance."

Thanks for letting me know. I am slightly backlogged also. I will reach out to you again when my schedule slows down. I would still be interested in doing a review for you, just not sure how quickly I can get to it.

message 19: by June (new)

June Foster | 5 comments I would appreciate that so much, Deborah. Thank you. Please email me when you're ready.

junefoster11@gmail.com

message 20: by Sheila (new)

Sheila Holmes (authorsheilaholmes) | 47 comments Asking for more reviews on my new novelette, MANICOTTI KISSES: A MARRIAGE PROPOSAL GONE SO WRONG!

Manicotti Kisses A Marriage Proposal Gone So Wrong! by Sheila Holmes

Can provide pdf, mobi, epub or even Kindle ebook.

This story first makes one cringe, then laugh!

message 21: by Denice (new)

Denice (sdf1966) | 18 comments I would love to review. Have to have a kindle ebook or the moli

message 22: by Sheila (new)

Sheila Holmes (authorsheilaholmes) | 47 comments Denice wrote: "I would love to review. Have to have a kindle ebook or the moli"

Denice, If you'll email me at sheilaholmesauthor@gmail.com and give your pref (mobi or Kindle ebook), I'll get it right to you.

Thank you again for reviewing it.
Sheila

message 23: by John (new)

John Leung | 8 comments Hi everyone, my name is John Leung, an author of contemporary Christian fiction that gives people faith and hope in their spiritual journeys. I have just finished writing a novel and I am looking for reviews.

Breaking Point is a novel about a male adult Christian who seeks for self worth and appreciation through playing hockey. Twenty-year-old Casey Fleury tries to impress NHL scouts in his final year of junior hockey, but his violent behavior and over-competitiveness prevent him from reaching his NHL dreams. After injuring the heavily-scouted Adam Point, Casey is sent to play hockey at the church that he once walked away from so he can change his behaviors. However, the players' poor hockey skills discourages Casey and prompts him to find other ways to achieve his hockey dreams--like his former teammate Kenneth Johnson, who is flourishing in the NHL after he walked away from God.

Meanwhile, Adam Point--a committed Christian--has longed for Casey's return to God's family for years. His faith towards God is shaken after the injury and learning about Casey's life misfortunes. As both Casey and Adam reach their respective breaking points, only one option remains...

This is the first of the "Return" series, featuring a group of new adults who have either walked away from God or from a character's life, or both. Please let me know how to submit my book for reviews. it's in both PDF and EPUB files.

Thank you,
John Leung