What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Raft
This topic is about The Raft
SOLVED: Children's/YA > A group of teens are stranded on a life raft in the middle of the ocean. There is one girl and a handful of guys. [s]

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate (new) - added it

Kate | 6 comments A group of teens including one girl and maybe 3-5 guys are stranded in the middle of the ocean on a life raft. The problem arises as the main character (the girl) get's lonely(?) and starts to feel odd with a bunch of boys. I believe the cover has a yellow life raft on it, but I'm not sure.

message 2: by bookel (new)

bookel | 2112 comments https://www.librarything.com/list/570...
Shipwrecks involved? If so can these be eliminated?

What year did you read it?

Worldcat.org may help if you search with year range, juvenile fiction book English and use keyword raft. Use advanced search.

message 3: by Kate (new) - added it

Kate | 6 comments Thank you for taking the time to help, but it doesn't involve a shipwreck. I read it two years ago.

message 4: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6972 comments Mod
If no shipwreck, how do the kids get into the middle of the ocean?

message 5: by Kate (new) - added it

Kate | 6 comments Sorry for the misunderstanding. I meant they don't end up on an island. I can't remember, but it may be a plane crash over the ocean that lands them on a life raft...

message 6: by Kate (new) - added it

Kate | 6 comments I found the book, thanks to a friend who (much to my amazement) had read it. Thank you, bookel and Ann aka Iftcan, for helping!

message 7: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (notemily) | 478 comments What is it?

message 8: by Kate (last edited Aug 01, 2014 03:58PM) (new) - added it

Kate | 6 comments Apparently I read one that wasn't the same, but similar. My friend read "Sharks and Boys." I'm going to try it as it looks good.

message 9: by Michele (new)

Michele | 2357 comments Sharks & Boys for the click.

Just to be clear, so your original request is NOT solved after all? Maybe The Raft?

message 10: by Kate (new) - added it

Kate | 6 comments Yes! Thank you very much! It was The Raft and I was mistaken in my summary. I will make sure to add it to my "To Read" or "Read" list so that I never lose it again. Again, thank you very much for helping me track down this book.

message 11: by Michele (new)

Michele | 2357 comments Huzzah, another satisfied customer :)