Bully (Fall Away, #1)
This topic is about Bully
2014 ♦Archives Buddy Read ♦ > Kristin & Vicci Audio Nerd - Bully

Comments Showing 1-50 of 94 (94 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 2 stars

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 16365 comments Mod
Kristin & Vicci Audio Nerd - Bully (Fall Away, #1) by Penelope Douglas

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments My name is Tate. He doesn't call me that, though. He would never refer to me so informally, if he referred to me at all. No, he'll barely even speak to me.

But he still won't leave me alone.

We were best friends once. Then he turned on me and made it his mission to ruin my life. I've been humiliated, shut out, and gossiped about all through high school. His pranks and rumors got more sadistic as time wore on, and I made myself sick trying to stay out of his way. I even went to France for a year, just to avoid him.

But I'm done hiding from him now, and there's no way in hell I'll allow him to ruin my senior year. He might not have changed, but I have. It's time to fight back.

I'm not going to let him bully me anymore.

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments This one sounds good too! I've had it on my TBR shelf forever and just never gotten around to reading it. Let me know when you're ready to start this one. I'm flexible.

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments Are you ready?

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments Lol I am, will start on the way home, you start and let me know how it is

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments Yay! Zoom..... And she's off...

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments I stopped after reading the first 5 chapters.

(view spoiler)

I'm working now so you'll have time to easily catch up and likely surpass. The chapters are short.

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments Just got in but got visitors grrr got u to the swimming pool bit.
Will catch up a bit later in the bath lol.

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments Haven't read your spoiler yet but Jared is a douchebag! !
And our 2nd Tate of the month! !

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments And the news about Robin Williams has floored me!

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments HaHa! You pretty much had the same views as my spoiler! LOL!

And YES.... I'm heartbroken to hear about Robin Williams! Soooooo soooooo Sad..... I'm starting to become suspicious of people who are always funny & making other people laugh. :(

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments I know, I heard it on the news this morning, so sad, what a shame, but yes you are right, a lot of comedians are funny on the outside and screaming on the inside :•(

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments Okay visitors have gone and I'm off to bed so I'm plugging in lol.
Will be able to catch up more tomorrow, you carry on though and I'll catch up to you.

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments I'm shopping with my daughter for her back-to-school outfit for tomorrow. Apparently it is different from regular back-to-school bulk shopping... Lol! Then tonight I'm all over Bully!

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments I'm currently half way through chapter 8

(view spoiler)

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments It's midnight and I'm probably about done with reading for tonight... I'm almost to the end of Chapter 15.

(view spoiler)

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments Okay I don't care if I end up not liking the book, I already LOVE Tate, her fave actor is Bruce Willis! !! I have been in love with Mr Willis since I've been about 14 when I used to watch Moonlighting! Even my husband looks like him lol ....Yummy!

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments It's good to know there is something redeeming! HaHa!

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments Lol.
Still not as far as you and Jared is still a douchbag!

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments I can't figure out what people like about the story. Maybe I should go find what all the positive reviews are about and come back with a better attitude. sooooooo bored....

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments Ah nooo, haven't really got into it yet, Jared has just broke into her house after she turned off the electricity on his house party.

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments End of chapter 18
(view spoiler)

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments End of chapter 21
(view spoiler)

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments Wow you are steaming ahead lol

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments I'm going to finish Chapter 22 and set aside. Let me know when you get to Ch 23. No rush.

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments okay will do

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments Okay I'm (view spoiler)

Urghh this book isn't doing anything, it's just the same , over and over!

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments Ok... So it's not just me...

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments It may be time to increase the audio speed... :)

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments Lol.
Just started chp 24
(view spoiler)

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments And she is a complete doormat!!!!

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments Surprise!!! I think we are at about the same place. A little introspection might be good for Jared.. And maybe Tate too. I want to smack them both.

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments Yes with a flipflop until they stop moving haha!

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments Would like to smack Cassie too. I almost forgot about her. And honestly, I'm not typically a violent person. I think it's just this book bringing it out of me...

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments Haha! You are cracking me up!

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments Yes and not to forget that you always dry hump the stalker in your bedroom when they break in at midnight! !

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments Duh! Who wouldn't stop and hump?

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments Haha that's the first thing i would do before grabbing the knife.

"Excuse me sir, I am going to stab you, however if you can just get me off 1st, that would be lovely thanks!"

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments LMAO! And then she wonders why there's an increase in crime in her area...

Can we add Ben and Maddox to the flip flop list?

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments I've never listened at 2x speed before...

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments I'm pretty sure I'm still not missing anything even if I'm only getting every 3rd word...

Lol

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments Haha speed reading!!

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments What is the deal with Maddox? ?

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments I know???? Never really seemed to explain this guy... He's just all of a sudden making grand gestures for kicks....I guess?

I guess we were due a crapper

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments It's weird, now Jared is jealous because she is going to the dance with Maddock!

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments It's like watching tennis - all the back and forth craziness!

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments Haha I know, I like angst but geez! !

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments Have you gotten to the pic?

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments ooh not yet, she's in the classroom and just found out that he hit Maddock or maddox ....what the he'll is his name, it's different every time lol

« previous 1