What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Rook (The Checquy Files, #1)
This topic is about The Rook
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Fantasy/Science fiction? Girl wakes up in the rain not knowing who she is, people are trying to kill her, she works for a supernatural agency, she has a deadly touch. [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Deuce (new)

Deuce Gorgon | 8 comments Not sure if spoilers are ahead so please beware.

I’ve read this book a long time ago and I forgot the title. It was about this girl who woke up in the rain with no idea of who she was. There are people who are trying to kill her and she works for this agency wherein all the people have unnatural/super powers. The girl who forgot her past has a deadly touch. There’s this one character also who I vividly remember they were quadruplets (or twins?) different body but only one mind controls them. It was a pretty solid book I hope someone knows the title. I want to say that this was published around 2016

message 2: by Kris (last edited Jun 06, 2018 04:57PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kris | 36623 comments Mod
Deuce, around what year did you read this book?

Is this book for young adults (teens) or older adults?

What's the location - realistic Earth (country, region, big city/small town?); fantasy world; another planet?

I added plot details to the topic header. Feel free to update it using the small "edit" link on the desktop website (not the mobile app).

Tips for posting a book request: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 3: by Sue (new)

Sue Blaikie | 138 comments Perhaps The Rook by Daniel O’Malley?
The Rook (The Checquy Files, #1) by Daniel O'Malley

Kris | 36623 comments Mod
Second Sue's suggestion of The Rook by Daniel O'Malley. The character you describe sounds like Rook Gestalt.

message 5: by Deuce (new)

Deuce Gorgon | 8 comments THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

message 6: by Deuce (new)

Deuce Gorgon | 8 comments Sue wrote: "Perhaps The Rook by Daniel O’Malley?
The Rook (The Checquy Files, #1) by Daniel O'Malley"

This is it!

message 7: by Deuce (new)

Deuce Gorgon | 8 comments Kris wrote: "Deuce, around what year did you read this book?

Is this book for young adults (teens) or older adults?

What's the location - realistic Earth (country, region, big city/small town?); fantasy world..."

Thank you sm

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Rook (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Daniel O'Malley (other topics)