The Seasonal Reading Challenge discussion

59 views
TASK HELP: Summer Challenge 2018 > 20.9 - Moderators' Pet - E Murpy's Task: The Dog Days of Summer

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SRC Moderator (last edited Jun 05, 2018 06:26AM) (new)

SRC Moderator | 5360 comments Mod
20.9 - Moderators' Pet - E Murphy's Task: The Dog Days of Summer

Happy Summer 2018! I am looking forward to enjoying the Dog Days of summer by the pool with a good book! Read one book that fits one of the following options:

Option 1: Dog Days - Read a book with a title/subtitle that has two words that start with the letter “D”

Option 2: Read a book from one of these dog lover lists:
Great Dog Books
Dog Lovers List

If choosing this option, make sure the book meets the requirements of the Seasonal Reading Challenge.
REQUIRED: Please include which list you use and the page on which your book is found.

Even though it is hot and sunny, I still love a chilling, dark mystery in the summer.

Option 3: Read a book with a main page genre of Mystery. Genre may be stand-alone or embedded.

Happy Reading!


message 2: by Emurphy (new)

Emurphy | 562 comments Post saved for examples of needed


message 3: by Emurphy (new)

Emurphy | 562 comments Post saved if examples are needed


message 4: by SRC Moderator (new)

SRC Moderator | 5360 comments Mod
This thread is now open!


message 5: by Christine (new)

Christine | 767 comments Can you please verify The Little Stranger for MPG "Mystery"? Thanks!


message 6: by Tess (new)

Tess (tessavanessa) | 1525 comments Can you please verify Stingrays: BookShots as MPG Mystery? Thank you!


message 7: by Nick (last edited Jun 06, 2018 09:58AM) (new)

Nick (doily) | 2685 comments For Option 3, could you verify the following for "Mystery" -- I am unsure of which I actually will read.

New Jersey Noir

The Poe Shadow

Thanks!


message 8: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melissaboedigheimer) | 0 comments Can you please verify Believe Me as MPG mystery? Thanks!


message 9: by Joanne (new)

Joanne (joabroda1) | 1072 comments Can you please verify Lenin's Roller Coaster for Mystery, please and thank you~


message 10: by Valerie (new)

Valerie | 428 comments Can you please verify The Unseen World for Mystery? Thank you!


message 11: by Emurphy (new)

Emurphy | 562 comments Christine wrote: "Can you please verify The Little Stranger for MPG "Mystery"? Thanks!"
Looks great! And very interesting :)


message 12: by Emurphy (new)

Emurphy | 562 comments Joanne wrote: "Can you please verify Lenin's Roller Coaster for Mystery, please and thank you~"
Works for me :)


message 13: by Emurphy (new)

Emurphy | 562 comments Valerie wrote: "Can you please verify The Unseen World for Mystery? Thank you!"
It works!


message 14: by Ann A (new)

Ann A (readerann) | 953 comments Can I get White Tears approved for "Mystery"?

Thx!


message 15: by Bea (new)

Bea | 4258 comments I found a book on the Great Dog Books list that also has MPG of Mystery! This is the best of all worlds for me!!! Suspect


message 16: by Emurphy (new)

Emurphy | 562 comments Bea wrote: "I found a book on the Great Dog Books list that also has MPG of Mystery! This is the best of all worlds for me!!! Suspect"

Ooh! That sounds like a good one! Happy Reading!


message 17: by Emurphy (new)

Emurphy | 562 comments Ann A wrote: "Can I get White Tears approved for "Mystery"?

Thx!"

Absolutely! And I added it to my TBR pile! Thanks! :)


message 18: by Emurphy (new)

Emurphy | 562 comments Tess wrote: "Can you please verify Stingrays: BookShots as MPG Mystery? Thank you!"

It works :)


message 19: by Emurphy (new)

Emurphy | 562 comments Nick wrote: "For Option 3, could you verify the following for "Mystery" -- I am unsure of which I actually will read.

New Jersey Noir

The Poe Shadow

Thanks!"


Both look good!


message 20: by Emurphy (new)

Emurphy | 562 comments Melissa (SweetMelissa) wrote: "Can you please verify Believe Me as MPG mystery? Thanks!"

It works :)


message 21: by Cait S (new)

Cait S | 779 comments Could you verify In the Dark of the Night for Mystery please? Thank you!


message 22: by Emurphy (new)

Emurphy | 562 comments Cait S wrote: "Could you verify In the Dark of the Night for Mystery please? Thank you!"

Looks great! Enjoy!


back to top