What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Scribe (Irin Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about The Scribe
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Paranormal romance: Heroine goes on research trip to middle east, feels watched, turns out she's special, hunted by others, falls in love with Hero become mates. Spoiler ahead. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Farha (last edited Jun 04, 2018 12:57PM) (new)

Farha | 2 comments I read it a couple of years ago, its the first book in the series but there's a second book too
It's set in the middle east somewhere, maybe Jerusalem
There's a secret society of people with powers, her parents were part of that but they were killed maybe (her parents were mates, she ends up mating Hero)
No shifters or vampires or witches
She doesn't know what she is but Hero helps her, his name starts with M I think
They're being hunted by a rogue group as well
I think they use runes or symbols for power (not Shadowhunter series)
Spoiler: Hero dies in the end but she calls him back somehow, in the end he wakes up with no memory

Please help!

message 2: by Allison (new)

Allison | 11 comments Could it be The Scribe: Irin Chronicles by Elizabeth Hunter? Ava Matheson travels the world and meets Malachi, member of an ancient race in Istanbul. While unseen forces circle them, Ava and Malachi search for answers.

message 3: by Tricia (new)

Tricia (tricialen) | 118 comments Allison wrote: "Could it be The Scribe: Irin Chronicles by Elizabeth Hunter? Ava Matheson travels the world and meets Malachi, member of an ancient race in Istanbul. While unseen forces circle them, Ava and Malach..."

I agree... I read this series...

message 4: by Kris (last edited Jun 06, 2018 08:00AM) (new)

Kris | 36583 comments Mod
The Scribe of the Irin Chronicles series by Elizabeth Hunter - Allison & Tricia's suggestion

message 5: by Farha (new)

Farha | 2 comments Allison wrote: "Could it be The Scribe: Irin Chronicles by Elizabeth Hunter? Ava Matheson travels the world and meets Malachi, member of an ancient race in Istanbul. While unseen forces circle them, Ava and Malach..."

OH MY GOD YESSSS
It is The Scribe. Thank you!!! You're the best. I've been trying to figure this out for weeks now.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Scribe (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Elizabeth Hunter (other topics)