Bookaholics Read-a-Thons discussion

Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda (Simonverse, #1)
This topic is about Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda
Former BOTMs > BOTM June: Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jude: The Epic Reader, Group Organizer (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jude: The Epic Reader (imnotjude) | 321 comments Mod
Hello, this is where anyone can post their thoughts and reviews about
Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda
Mark spoilers please.
We will start this on the 1st of June and should wrap up by the last week of the month.

Katie (katieisalovebug) | 6 comments I read Simon earlier in the year and I really hope you all love it! (I wanted to read it before the movie came out.)

Cláudia (claudiiia_1) | 47 comments I read Simon before the movie came out, I really enjoyed the book, but for me fell a little bit out of the hype surrounding it, gave it 4 stars.
Hope you all enjoy it!

message 4: by Allen (new) - added it

Allen (goodreadscomahh416) I finished it today and I had a hard time getting into it.

Shannara | 47 comments I really liked this one! I thought the characters were very realistic and although I don't know firsthand, it seemed to really portray the struggle of coming out to others. But seriously, Simon was such a cutie, I personally felt like he was so easy to relate to.

Pallavi (bookfetisher) I finished it few days back. This was like a relax read and even though i was a bit "meh" at the beginning, it did get my attention after 40%. I was too eager to see who this "Blue" was and how was it going to end.
Planning to read Leah on the Offbeat soon.

Julie | 1 comments I absolutely loved this book! It was so cute And addictive. I read it so fast. I can’t wait to see the movie and to read Leah on the Offbeat to discover Leah’s story