dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joseph (new)

Joseph  (bluemanticore) | 1866 comments Mod
Share your June book buys here.

message 2: by Betsy (new)

Betsy THE KNOWLEDGE by Martha Grimes

message 3: by Joseph (new)

Started the summer with: Brief Cases by Jim Butcher & The Dante Chamber (The Dante Club #2) by Matthew Pearl

message 4: by Joseph (new)

A nice time at Chicago's Printers Row Lit Fest. I came home with: Edward Hopper by Sherry Marker National Geographic Our Fifty States by Mark H. Bockenhauer The Gingerbread Girl (Paperback) by Lisa Campbell Ernst Crossing Over (Suddenly Supernatural 4) by Elizabeth Cody Kimmel The Ring and the Book by Robert Browning Pinball Wizards Jackpots, Drains, and the Cult of the Silver Ball by Adam Ruben A Girl Like You (Henrietta and Inspector Howard, #1) by Michelle Cox The Old West The Chroniclers by Time-Life Books The Cadfael Companion The World of Brother Cadfael by Robin Whiteman The Sookie Stackhouse Companion (Sookie Stackhouse, #10.5) by Charlaine Harris The Science of Sherlock Holmes From Baskerville Hall to the Valley of Fear, the Real Forensics Behind the Great Detective's Greatest Cases by E.J. Wagner Kraken by China Miéville Color A Natural History of the Palette by Victoria Finlay

message 5: by Lára (new)

message 6: by Dimitri (last edited Jun 21, 2018 07:45AM) (new)

message 7: by Nova (new)

Nova Contagion (Dark Matter, #1) by Teri Terry
Deception (Dark Matter #2) by Teri Terry
I Can't Make This Up Life Lessons by Kevin Hart
Bad Science by Ben Goldacre
All of them are audiobooks

message 8: by Shannon (new)

Shannon  (bookjunkie57) | 354 comments Nova wrote: "Contagion (Dark Matter, #1) by Teri Terry
Deception (Dark Matter #2) by Teri Terry
I Can't Make This Up Life Lessons by Kevin Hart
Bad Science by Ben Goldacre
All of them are audiobooks"

Kevin Hart's book is great. I hope you enjoy listening.