What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Letters from a Nut
This topic is about Letters from a Nut
SOLVED: Non-Fiction > SOLVED. Humorous book of short stories/letters. Most likely published within the last 10 years. One of the stories involves a man going to a hotel with tiny furniture. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey | 2 comments Hi! I'm a librarian who received an unusual request to find a book for a customer. She said it was a popular book when she read it, which was sometime within the last 10 years. She remembers it being by one author, but contained separate, unrelated short stories, all written in letter format. The stories were HILARIOUS (she kept emphasizing this point) and she thinks the cover was yellow or green. She also only remembers one of the stories/letters, and it was about a man checking into a hotel, only to find out all of the furniture was miniature.

I've exhausted all of my resources and can't come up with anything! She used to read this book to her husband who was sick at the time, and is really wanting to find a copy again. Thanks for the help!

message 2: by Mai (last edited May 31, 2018 08:27AM) (new) - added it

Mai | 1276 comments Letters from a Nut
All New Letters from a Nut: Includes Lunatic Email Exchanges

Maybe one of the books by Ted L. Nancy? It's a series about funny letters. There is one in the first book about a man requesting tiny furniture because he is very small. It's different from what the woman told you but who knows...

message 3: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey | 2 comments Mai wrote: "Letters from a Nut
All New Letters from a Nut: Includes Lunatic Email Exchanges

Maybe one of the books by Ted L. Nancy? It's a series about funny letters. There is one..."

You are brilliant! I talked to the customer and she said that this was indeed the book! Thank you!

message 4: by Mai (new) - added it

Mai | 1276 comments Awesome! I have added it to my list as well, sounds like a fun book.