What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Picture Me Gone
This topic is about Picture Me Gone
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Book about psychic girl whose dad goes missing and she goes on a trip to find him... [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lou (new)

Lou | 3 comments Hi,
I can't remember the name of this book as I read it a long time ago but I'll try and rememer as much information as I can...
I read this book first probably 3 years ago, but I saw it in Waterstones last year. It is a YA book. The book is about a girl whose dad (I think) goes missing, and she goes on a trip to find him. This girl is pshycic as in she can tell things about people by looking at them, for example at one point in the book she knows a woman is pregnant before the woman herself knows. There is also some additional plot point to the story where a man lot his son (I think) in a car crash because he let his dog have the front seat rather than his son. The girl and this man (i'm not sure what relation they have to each other) go on a trip together to find this girls dad.
That's all I can remember of this book, please help!
Lou

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36503 comments Mod
Picture Me Gone by Meg Rosoff? There are different cover images.

Lou, can you tell us more about the main characters - girl's age, missing man's job/skills, her family members, etc.?

What's the time period and location (country, region, big city/small town)?

message 3: by Lou (new)

Lou | 3 comments Kris wrote: "Picture Me Gone by Meg Rosoff? There are different cover images.

Lou, can you tell us more about the main characters - girl's age, missing man's job/skills, her fami..."

YES!! That is the book! Thank you so much!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Picture Me Gone (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Meg Rosoff (other topics)