YA Addicted Book Club discussion

Archive > heather's TBR Shelf Challenge

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) | 1001 comments So I did not join any specific challenges per se, but I wanted to keep track of those books that I have been meaning to get to but just haven't as of yet.

I will choose at least one book per month to get off my TBR.

June
The Return (Titan, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Kay! Can you believe that I have not read this series yet for how much I adored Seth in the Covenant series?????)

message 2: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, YA Fantasy Fan (new)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) | 1942 comments Mod
GAH!! What?!? This is the perfect time to read them coz the entire series is out now.

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) | 1001 comments Kayleigh {K-Books} wrote: "GAH!! What?!? This is the perfect time to read them coz the entire series is out now."

I know! I HAVE to get them started!

message 4: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, YA Fantasy Fan (new)

You do. They're amazing. You'll love them.

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) | 1001 comments ONLY 13 DAYS LEFT IN JUNE AND I HAVEN'T GOTTEN TO THIS BOOK YET!!! WHY ARE THERE SO MANY BOOKS????

message 6: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, YA Fantasy Fan (new)

Heather I feel you. This is me so much.

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) | 1001 comments Kayleigh {K-Books} wrote: "Heather I feel you. This is me so much."

ugh! It is so frustrating...why do I have to sleep?? I could get so much more reading completed!

message 8: by Liliana, YA Paranormal Lover (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) | 2327 comments Mod
heather wrote: "ONLY 13 DAYS LEFT IN JUNE AND I HAVEN'T GOTTEN TO THIS BOOK YET!!! WHY ARE THERE SO MANY BOOKS????"

😂 Me literally every month ever. There are two series I've been meaning to catch up on... but it's been months and I haven't gotten to either lol

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) | 1001 comments Happens all the time!