The Great American Read discussion

Ghost (Track, #1)
This topic is about Ghost

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marnie (new) - added it

Marnie (marniekeister)

Codie | 61 comments I just finished this a couple days ago and was ecstatic to learn it was part of a series. It seemed so realistic and believable and hope-filled. I really enjoyed watching Ghost grow as the book played out.

message 3: by NancyJ, Moderator (new) - rated it 3 stars

NancyJ (nancyjjj) | 1835 comments Mod
Codie wrote: "I just finished this a couple days ago and was ecstatic to learn it was part of a series. It seemed so realistic and believable and hope-filled. I really enjoyed watching Ghost grow as the book pla..."

That's good to hear!

message 4: by Janet, series facilitator (last edited Jun 10, 2018 12:33PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Janet (goodreadscomjanetj) | 91 comments Mod
I just finished Ghost. Four stars. I posted comments (in another "Great American Read" group) which have spoilers but if you want to read them I will post the link. https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Nyla Panzilius (nylap) | 38 comments I have had this one on hold at my library, and I just got a notification that it is now available! I'll be starting it later this week.

message 6: by Meg (new) - added it

Meg | 2 comments Really good book I had never heard of. One of CT's Nutmeg Nominees this year for best Teen book. The CT Library Assoc. nominates titles every year for elementary, intermediate, teen, and high school readers. every April readers vote for their favorites in each category. I try to read all the intermediate Nominees--I love this level of children's books. I do a teen or two but I usually find YA fiction so "fraught"! lol. This one was good. Might try more YA from list but gotta catch up on my classics first!

message 7: by Joy, Your Obedient Servant (new) - rated it 3 stars

Joy (jammons42) | 510 comments Mod
Meg wrote: "Really good book I had never heard of. One of CT's Nutmeg Nominees this year for best Teen book. The CT Library Assoc. nominates titles every year for elementary, intermediate, teen, and high schoo..."

I just read this one as well! It was very good and i could not put it down.