Tʜᴇ Eɴᴅ {Aɴ Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Zᴏᴍʙɪᴇ Aᴘᴏᴄᴀʟʏᴘsᴇ RP} discussion

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Collaborate with other people. Want your character to have a sister? A brother? Partner? This is the thread to do that.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm just slowly going to invite my dad over .__. besides he still owe's me! -.- Thanks to me he made it to his doctor appointment -.- (long story) -.-

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I wish my dad joined this group and made me the president of the US! xD Please please please!

(Yep I'm hyper again) xD

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow pure coincidence @___@

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Akhenaten wrote: "☥Kɪɴɢ Tᴜᴛᴀɴᴋʜᴀᴍᴜɴ☥ wrote: "I'm just slowly going to invite my dad over .__. besides he still owe's me! -.- Thanks to me he made it to his doctor appointment -.- (long story) -.-"

-.- Seriously we ..."

-.- YES!! If it wasn't for me! You would have been late! Just be glad that your son know's how to drive -_- Old school? Oh no heck no brotha! xD

message 6: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 33 comments So, I was looking for a love interest for Amity ^-^ But just so you know (view spoiler)

squirrel-cheeks I'm making a guy right now.

message 8: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 33 comments Oh, cool

♛ Deceitful Angel | | Royal Corazón ♛ | 2 comments I would like a love interest for one of my male characters, preferably someone who could tolerate the sarcasm and rudeness of him first before his wall melts. (:

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Ana I could do that! So someone like Katy from Lux?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Ana wrote: "I would like a love interest for one of my male characters, preferably someone who could tolerate the sarcasm and rudeness of him first before his wall melts. (:"

Sure I have Everlie if youd like

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I would like a brother for my girl, if that's okay :)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

вℓσσмιηє¢єηт wrote: "I would like a brother for my girl, if that's okay :)"

I can make you one

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay cool, the Face claim is Lilly Collins if that helps

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I have Finna Harries if that's alright!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure that's fine! To me they look a lot alike :)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Same lol~

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay so you want to Pm me for the details? I might not post back, I'm at work, and I'm also super tired!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Its alright I am busy right now I ll pm when I have time XD

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- A love interest for Alexandra (under creation as we speak)
Or her little sister (fc Sarah Michelle Gellar)

message 21: by ≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (last edited Jul 31, 2014 08:49PM) (new)

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) | 59 comments Anyone want to make a best friend of Michelangelo? A love interest... is out of the question for now :3

♛ Deceitful Angel | | Royal Corazón ♛ | 2 comments ♔тнє вαѕι¢ ρяιи¢єѕѕ ℓєιℓєα♔ wrote: "Ana wrote: "I would like a love interest for one of my male characters, preferably someone who could tolerate the sarcasm and rudeness of him first before his wall melts. (:"

Sure I have Everlie i..."

♣Aliya♣ wrote: "Ana I could do that! So someone like Katy from Lux?"

Well I'm currently creating the rude guy, but I can also start on the cute, romantic yet simultaneously badass boy if you'd like. (:

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 01, 2014 01:06PM) (new)

Either one works:) Just tell me so I'll know what to make her personality like.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Ana wrote: "♔тнє вαѕι¢ ρяιи¢єѕѕ ℓєιℓєα♔ wrote: "Ana wrote: "I would like a love interest for one of my male characters, preferably someone who could tolerate the sarcasm and rudeness of him first before his wa..."

Sure XD

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- if anyone wants to make a guy for Alexandra to butt heads with and eventually be a love interest??

message 26: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 33 comments My guy that I'm working on could be.

message 28: by Nathan (new)

Nathan  (NastyNate445) | 11 comments My guy needs a friend

message 29: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 33 comments Denver, I've finished him ^-^

message 30: by Niran (new)

Niran Does anyone want to be my character, Anya Keroras, little brother? When I mean little I mean teenager around the age 14 - 17

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) | 59 comments Anyone have a boyfriend for my Michaelangelo?

Tʜᴇ Eɴᴅ {Aɴ Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Zᴏᴍʙɪᴇ Aᴘᴏᴄᴀʟʏᴘsᴇ RP}

unread topics | mark unread