What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Falconer (The Falconer, #1)
This topic is about The Falconer
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Fantasy with a girl who is Scottish and I believe she has red hair. The male main character role is a Fae named Keir. The girl has a small fairy that lives in her room and she feeds him honey. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bray (new) - added it

Bray (phoenixinwater) | 2 comments I know that the book involves a girl who is Scottish and I believe she has red hair. The male main character role is a Fae named Keir. The girl has a small fairy that lives in her room and she feeds him honey. The girl still remembers the woman who killed her mother telling her, “Crimson suits you,” or “Crimson looks good on you,” one of those. Anyways, I believe the girl has the ability to sense demons or something like that, so Keir trains her to fight off demons and a bunch of them end up entering the world so the girl has to go and stop them from taking over. It’s a series. I really need to find this book so if anyone can help, I’d very much appreciate it!! :)

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36605 comments Mod
Bray, is this book for young adults (teens) or older adults?

Around what year did you read this book?

Please add plot details (a summary) to your topic header using the "edit" link on the desktop website (not mobile app). This makes your request easier to solve. Just ask if you'd like help with this.

Tips for posting a book request: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Annamariah | 283 comments I'm pretty sure you're looking for The Falconer by Elizabeth May. The male lead is named Kiaran and the phrase "crimson suits you best" is repeated a lot.

message 4: by Bray (new) - added it

Bray (phoenixinwater) | 2 comments Thank you so much, Annamariah, The Falconer was the title! Thank you for your help :)

Annamariah | 283 comments You're welcome :)

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40675 comments Mod
Details added to header. Bray, in the future please always put plot details in your header, not least because it can help anyone in the future searching for the same book.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Falconer (other topics)