Book Break discussion

Divergent (Divergent, #1)
This topic is about Divergent
Archive BOTM Discussions > June BOTM 2018 - Divergent By: Veronica Roth - Spoiler Free Discussion

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 02, 2018 09:24PM) (new)

Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth
Title: Divergent
Author Veronica Roth

Please make sure that there are no spoilers to the book in this thread. If you have a spoiler related thought that you would like to post here make sure that it is covered by using this code just with the periods <.spoiler.> .... <./spoiler.> and make sure to leave the chapter not in a spoiler that way people can know when they can look at the spoiler.

I hope you enjoy reading this book and let the spoiler free discussion begin......

message 2: by Ella, Discussion Reader (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ella Nicholson | 2 comments Mod
When I first read this book 4-5 years ago, I was just starting to get into YA. It automatically became my favourite book because I had nothing to compare it to. I had reread it at least five times until I decided I needed to find new books (also, the ending of Allegiant killed me). I eventually found new books that I liked more and this book went down further and further on my favourites list until it was no longer included. It’s been so long since I read it, so I barely remember it. I remember bits and pieces but I get it confused with the rest of the trilogy. I’ve read many reviews about it, and I’ve realized many parts of the trilogy has issues I don’t like.
For me, it’s one of those books where I read it in a certain time in my life that I don’t want to think about and if I read it again, I unavoidably would. But this is one of the greatest books to read if you are just getting into YA or you haven’t read much dystopian. It’s similar to a lot of other YA dystopian novels but this is is a fast paced book which is easy to get into.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Divergent (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Veronica Roth (other topics)