YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Switched (Trylle #1)
This topic is about Switched
GROUP BUDDY READ > Switched (Trylle #1) by Amanda Hocking - GBR - Starting June 22nd 2018

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 85745 comments Mod

Switched - the first book in the Trylle Trilogy...

When Wendy Everly was six-years-old, her mother was convinced she was a monster and tried to kill her. It isn't until eleven years later that Wendy discovers her mother might have been right.

With the help of Finn Holmes, Wendy finds herself in a world she never knew existed - a world both beautiful and frightening, and Wendy's not sure she wants to be a part of it.

Switched (Trylle #1) by Amanda Hocking will be our 2nd GBR for June 2018.

Please read at your own pace, and hide any spoilers ☺ You are welcome to join at any time during the month ☺

Happy Reading Everybody!

Pre-Reading Questions -

Anybody got any thoughts on this one before we start?

Has anyone read anything similar to this before?

Anybody read anything else by this author previously?

Kelsey (klaurena) I’ve heard good things about this from fellow librarian friends! Gotta snag a copy before we start! :)

message 5: by Reyna (new)

Reyna (curlysreads) | 25 comments heard that its a good book although you need patience with it

message 6: by Zoë (new)

Zoë | 1 comments I’ve had this book for so long and never got around to reading it, I remember the woman in the bookshop was very enthusiastic about it so glad it’s on the list :)

message 7: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Fay (bottomofastairwell) | 1 comments I haven't read this series, but I've read other books by Amanda Hocking, and I really enjoyed them, so I think I"ll probably like this as well.