Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Group Discussion > Avid reader looking to read and review books!

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tanya (last edited May 26, 2018 12:20AM) (new)

Tanya Sridhar (angellus08) | 6 comments Hello all,

I'm an avid reader of books of the following genre, and am always on the lookout for new amazing reads and authors. I'd be more than happy to read books, so hit me up!!

My favorite genre's are:

1. Historical Romance
2. Historical Fiction
3. Contemprary Romance
4. Mystery/Thriller
5. World War Books
6. Crime and Suspense

I prefer only epub or mobi formats as I'll read on the kindle!

message 2: by Ruth (new)

Ruth Miranda | 59 comments HI!!! Would you consider reading a contemporary mystery romance? If so, message me, please.

Ruth Miranda

message 3: by Tanya (last edited May 25, 2018 11:34AM) (new)

Tanya Sridhar (angellus08) | 6 comments Ruth wrote: "HI!!! Would you consider reading a contemporary mystery romance? If so, message me, please.

Ruth Miranda"

Hey Ruth,

Yup I would love that! Would that be an e-copy. Epub format or mobi?

message 4: by Regina (new)

Regina Kammer (kammerotica) | 4 comments I have a new re-release, a Victorian erotic romance.
The Westerman Affair
I can offer an epub or mobi. Message me if interested!
Thanks!
-Regina

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Dombrowski | 2 comments Regina wrote: "I have a new re-release, a Victorian erotic romance.
The Westerman Affair
Thanks!
-Regina"

I would love to read your book!

message 6: by Regina (new)

Regina Kammer (kammerotica) | 4 comments Jennifer wrote: "Regina wrote: "I have a new re-release, a Victorian erotic romance.
The Westerman Affair
Thanks!
-Regina"

I would love to rea..."

Hi Jennifer,
Message me (on Goodreads) with your send-to-Kindle address if you want mobi, or your regular email address if you want epub. Also, where you are willing to post a review.
Thanks!
Regina

message 7: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Dombrowski | 2 comments Regina wrote: "Jennifer wrote: "Regina wrote: "I have a new re-release, a Victorian erotic romance.
The Westerman Affair
Thanks!
-Regina"

I ..."

I am so sorry but i am new to being active on Goodreads so I need to know how to message you on Goodreads?

message 8: by Amira (new)

Amira Awaad | 7 comments Hi Tanya,

I'm going to leave this right here. If you think you might want to read this, I'll send you an epub or PDF.

1. Book Title and Genre/Sub-Genre: Ren, The Asha Renu Series (Book 1): Adventure Romance with a twist of fantasy.

2. Number of Pages and Link to Goodreads or Amazon: 251 pages
https://www.amazon.com/Ren-Asha-Renu-...

3. Synopsis of book/book blurb.
When her father's diplomatic term at the UN came to an end, Nadiah Zahi had to go home - to Egypt. The problem was that Nadiah and Egypt, well they didn't speak the same language. She was a Big Apple - City girl.

Nadiah tries to plant some roots, so she journeys to Aswan where she meets a tour-guide, Ahmed, who's rich voice resonates with an allure that is too powerful for her to ignore. Little does she know who he really is and what his presence in her life would reveal about her own identity. Turns out "Egyptian" wasn't just a word scripted on her passport - not by a long shot.

What magic is it that dwells with the Pharaohs beneath the sands of Egypt? Her Ren, one of the five parts of her incomplete soul.

4. Formats available: Epub and PDF

5. Book 2 will launch on June 1st :)

Kind regards,
Amira Awaad

message 9: by Raymond (new)

Raymond Crane (goodreadscom-booksiecom) | 15 comments Hello Tanya, If you were to look at the booksie.com site you would see an historical romance novella of mine that I'm sure you would like. It's titled - Lady Sun. Otherwise there is my two volume novella, Palma Mallorca Mystique, on this site. I recommend them both. Thanx Raymond Crane

message 10: by Regina (new)

Regina Kammer (kammerotica) | 4 comments Jennifer wrote: "Regina wrote: "Jennifer wrote: "Regina wrote: "I have a new re-release, a Victorian erotic romance.
The Westerman Affair
Thank..."

I just sent you a message. At the upper right of Goodreads, you should see a notification on the icon that looks like an envelope. That's your message inbox.

message 11: by Tanya (new)

Tanya Sridhar (angellus08) | 6 comments Regina wrote: "I have a new re-release, a Victorian erotic romance.
The Westerman Affair
Thanks!
-Regina"

Hi Regina,

Yes I would love to read that! That's right up my alley.

Could you provide an E-pub format? I'll give you my Email ID in a DM

message 12: by Tanya (new)

Tanya Sridhar (angellus08) | 6 comments Raymond wrote: "Hello Tanya, If you were to look at the booksie.com site you would see an historical romance novella of mine that I'm sure you would like. It's titled - Lady Sun. Otherwise there is my two volume n..."

Hi Raymond,

Ooh Historical Romance is the one genre I can't seem to let go of these days. Would you have an epub version of this? And your second book? I'd love to read them and review on here and amazon.

message 13: by Gary (new)

Gary | 20 comments Hi Tanya,

I'd love to send you a review copy of my forthcoming mystery, The Mountain Man's Badge. Here's a quick blurb. Message me if you'd like me to send you a copy. Thanks!

Gary

Mountain Man Lehigh Carter, drafted into serving as acting sheriff of Mt. Hood County after exposing his predecessor's corruption, is compelled to arrest his new father-in-law for the murder of Everett Downey, the most despised man in town.

Still learning on the job, Lehigh continues to investigate loose ends that don't add up, but ambitious prosecutor Ray "The Reverend" Ferguson seems intent on blocking him at every turn. Soon, Lehigh suspects that those most intent on pinning the murder on George McBride have reasons far more sinister than blocking Lehigh’s agenda of reform.

Can Lehigh uncover the truth behind the crime without becoming the killer’s next victim?

message 14: by Regina (new)

Regina Kammer (kammerotica) | 4 comments Tanya wrote: "Regina wrote: "I have a new re-release, a Victorian erotic romance.
The Westerman Affair
Thanks!
-Regina"

Hi Regina,

Yes I ..."

Hi Tanya -- yes, please DM me your email address and I'll send an epub.
Thanks!
Regina

message 15: by Joseph (new)

Joseph (josephjmiccolis) Hello Tanya,

I would appreciate your interest in reviewing my Young Adult Science Fiction and Fantasy story. I have also sent a request to add you as a friend.

Escape from Palmar (Dagmarth, #1) by Joseph J. Miccolis
Escape from Palmar

Sincerely,
Joseph J. Miccolis

message 16: by Varun (new)

Varun (varunsayal) | 34 comments Hello Respected viewers, would anyone wish to review my Science Fiction book "Time Crawlers". Please let me know and I can share PDF/MOBI/EPUB.

Regards,
Varun

message 17: by Ruth (new)

Ruth Miranda | 59 comments Tanya wrote: "Ruth wrote: "HI!!! Would you consider reading a contemporary mystery romance? If so, message me, please.

Ruth Miranda"

Hey Ruth,

Yup I would love that! Would that be an e-copy. Epub format or m..."

I can only send .pdf (Linux here) so if that's ok, just drop me your email. I can read .pdf on my kindle, but some folks can't, so let me know.

message 18: by E.R. (new)

E.R. Yatscoff (focstay) Tanya wrote: "Hello all,

I'm an avid reader of books of the following genre, and am always on the lookout for new amazing reads and authors. I'd be more than happy to read books, so hit me up!!

My favorite ge..."

I write crime thrillers, YA, and MG novels. I was unjustly caught in the Amazon 'fake review' sweep a few years ago and haven't recovered. My website is yatscoffbooks.com email me for a freebie code at Smashwords.com egyatscoff@shaw.ca https://www.smashwords.com/books/sear...

Teeth of the Cocodrilo by E. R. Yatscoff

message 19: by Ruth (new)

Ruth Miranda | 59 comments Tanya wrote: "Hello all,

My favorite ge..."

Hello Tanya

I have published a Mystery Romance that I think you might enjoy, let me know if you're interested in reading and reviewing it

message 20: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Crunden | 7 comments Hi Tanya,

I have three books I'm seeking honest reviews for and was wondering if you'd be interested in leaving reviews for any of them? I'm leaving all three with summaries below.

All characters are 20+ years old. No explicit sex, but warnings for language, violence and drug usage. Offering pdf copies for honest reviews. :)

A Touch of Death (The Outlands Pentalogy #1) by Rebecca Crunden
A Touch of Death
genre: sci-fi/dystopian, adventure, romance
notes about series: each book changes POV, central pairings for the series are m/f and m/m, with background pairings across the board.

A thousand years in the future, the last of humanity live inside the walls of the totalitarian Kingdom of Cutta. The rich live in Anais, the capital city of Cutta, sheltered from the famine and disease which ravage the rest of the Kingdom. Yet riches and power only go so far, and even Anaitians can be executed. It is only by the will of the King that Nate Anteros, son of the King’s favourite, is spared from the gallows after openly dissenting. But when he’s released from prison, Nate disappears.

A stark contrast, Catherine Taenia has spent her entire life comfortable and content. The daughter of the King’s Hangman and in love with Thom, Nate’s younger brother, her life has always been easy, ordered and comfortable. That is, where it doesn’t concern Nate. His actions sullied not only his future, but theirs. And unlike Thom, Catherine has never forgiven him.

Two years pass without a word, and then one night Nate returns. But things with Nate are never simple, and when one wrong move turns their lives upside down, the only thing left to do is run where the King’s guards cannot find them – the Outlands. Those wild, untamed lands which stretch around the great walls of the Kingdom, filled with mutants and rabids.

A Game of Wings and Marks by Rebecca Crunden
A Game of Wings and Marks
genre: angels/demons, urban fantasy, romance

When Octavia Coal goes to the mountains to clear her head, she doesn’t expect to find an angel in trouble.

He tells her his name is Tamiel and he’s one of the Irin – the army of angels tasked with keeping demons from overwhelming humanity. But Tamiel broke a sacred law – he fell in love with a human – and now he’s being hunted by the same angels he once served.

With nowhere else to go, Octavia and Tamiel – along with Jack, the human in question, and her brother Caleb – appeal directly to Zev, the Demon of Games. A trickster of unparalleled power, Zev gives nothing for free, and the gift he offers Octavia to keep Tamiel alive comes with a confusing catch: He makes her the Healer of Raphael, archangel and Commander of the Irin.

Suddenly a target for both angels and demons, Octavia quickly learns that the only way to survive is to play the game better than they do.

The only problem is, she doesn’t know whose game she’s playing …

Haze by Rebecca Crunden
Haze
genre: paranormal/ghosts, urban fantasy, mystery

When Eliza Owens gets a phone call in the middle of the night from a girl she’s never met, she doesn’t know what to think. The girl introduces herself as Paige, and says she used to date Erik Stern, Eliza’s fiancé. What’s more, she has something important to discuss.

The only problem? Paige has been dead for years.

Believing it to be a sick prank, Eliza tries to force it from her mind until Sam, Eliza’s older sister, tells her she met Paige only a few weeks before. And, according to Sam, Paige has nothing nice to say about Erik.

The fight which follows shatters the lives of everyone involved, and Erik disappears without a trace.

Five years later, Erik returns to town after his father’s death. Old wounds quickly resurface, and with them several burning questions. None the least of which is: Who spoke to Eliza and Sam if it wasn’t Paige? And why?

If you're interested in reviewing one/more than one, I can email a pdf copy. :)

message 21: by R.A. (new)

R.A. Lindo | 7 comments Tanya wrote: "Hello all,

My favorite ge..."
Hi, Tanya. I write short thrillers and romance novellas. I'd be happy to send you a Bookfunnel link to each, if you're interested. Thanks in advance! Richard

message 22: by Varunsp (new)

Varunsp | 6 comments Hi ,
I'm a avid reader and would like to read new books . I review books on Goodreads. Please Message me back on Goodreads if you are interested. I prefer a print copy of the book.

message 23: by Adam (new)

Adam Thielen | 7 comments What luck! I'm an amazing new author, or at least in my own world. You didn't list Space Opera, but if you are interested in one, let me know, I have a mobi ready to go.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MS7DFYN

message 24: by Stewart (new)

Stewart Clyde (stewartclydeauthor) | 14 comments Tanya wrote: "Hello all,

My favorite ge..."

Hi Tanya,

Are you interested in reading a revenge adventure-thriller, before it is released, in exchange for an Amazon review.

If yes, please sign up for advanced reader copies of SCORPION HUNTER at http://stewartclydeauthor.com/arc/ and I will send you the advanced eBook copy a few weeks before the release date.

Back cover:

A DIAMOND

A boy wakes to find men waiting outside their remote African farmhouse. That night he sees his parents brutally murdered. The boy is Stirling Hunt.

A CARTEL

Now an ex-Marine and Special Forces interrogator, Stirling accepts a mission to recover a rare red diamond deep in southern Africa. He is thrust into a dangerous game between a cold-blooded cartel and an international intelligence agency. When the mission goes wrong, Stirling is a wanted man.

AN OATH OF VENGEANCE

He goes on the run, pursued by secret police and the cartel. Both want the diamond back. He is in a race against time to save himself and his team, and avenge his parents’ deaths. Stirling will use all of his cunning, tradecraft and wit to escape. Can he bring the killers to justice?

THE HUNT IS ON

If you'd like to read the first chapter (for free) you can find it at: https://www.wattpad.com/716537235-sco...

If you'd like to sign up for the latest release dates, Stirling Hunt Thriller news and free stuff, please go to www.stewartclydeauthor.com/#signup

Thanks for reading and supporting!

Stewart Clyde