Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

Julien (Confessions, #2)
This topic is about Julien
Archive (Buddy Reads) > June Buddy Read - Julien (Lisa, Caipi)

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ~KarenH~, Moderator (new)

~KarenH~ | 8263 comments **

Caipi (bookaholic17) | 1093 comments Hi Lisa, I'm excited to do a Buddy Read with you! :)
I browsed through your mm-tbr shelf and selected a few books that we could read. Of course these are just suggestions! I'm open to any idea of you, gladly also a book that's not on my shelves yet.

Murder and Mayhem (Murder and Mayhem, #1) by Rhys Ford Riven by Roan Parrish His Truth by Riley Hart Risky Behavior (Bad Behavior, #1) by L.A. Witt The Palisade (Lavender Shores, #1) by Rosalind Abel The Imperfection of Swans by Brandon Witt Lace-Covered Compromise by Silvia Violet

message 3: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (sammycataspires) | 97 comments Oh lace covered compromise sounds like a good one.

Lisa (mooselover) | 2497 comments Any of them look good.
Also
Julien (Confessions, #2) by Ella Frank is expected June 4th

Caipi (bookaholic17) | 1093 comments We can read Julien (Confessions, #2) by Ella Frank . I recently read Robbie (Confessions, #1) by Ella Frank and now I'm curious how the story continues.
Although I want to know more about the past of Julien and Priest, I hope that the story takes place in the present and that there are no/not many flashbacks.

Lisa (mooselover) | 2497 comments Caipi wrote: "We can read Julien (Confessions, #2) by Ella Frank. I recently read Robbie (Confessions, #1) by Ella Frank and now I'm curious how the story continues.
Although I want to know more about the past of Julien and Priest, I..."

Lets do Julien then unless publication is put back.

Caipi (bookaholic17) | 1093 comments Sounds good! I'll let Karen know.
And we'll just meet again here around June 4th?

Lisa (mooselover) | 2497 comments Caipi wrote: "Sounds good! I'll let Karen know.
And we'll just meet again here around June 4th?"

Sounds good to me

Lisa (mooselover) | 2497 comments Just to let you know Cash Plays (Seven of Spades, #3) by Cordelia Kingsbridge came out this morning and I have to read that. Book 2 ended on a cliffhanger.
Ill start Julien after I have finished that one.

Caipi (bookaholic17) | 1093 comments No worries, Lisa, take your time and enjoy the book. I'm in the middle of Torch and then I need to write two reviews for the Bingo challenge, which always takes a lot of time since English is a foreign language for me and I'm still struggling.

Caipi (bookaholic17) | 1093 comments Hi Lisa, how is the book working for you? I'm around 40% now and so far I like it. I think it's less heavy on the sex and instead shows a lot more personality of Julien, Robbie and Priest. Much better than Robbie, which was a 3 stars read for me. :)

message 12: by Lisa (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lisa (mooselover) | 2497 comments I am at around 25%. I am really enjoying. I like sex but sometimes I am just as happy to read the story with hints of sex.
I think this is going to be a great book and yes, so far I agree its bettee than book 1.

Caipi (bookaholic17) | 1093 comments Finished and loved it! :) Wow, the dynamic between these three men is fascinating!
It was more serious than the previous one, what I appreciated, only the flashbacks could have been a bit less.
Can't wait for Priest's part!

message 14: by Lisa (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lisa (mooselover) | 2497 comments Finished it.
I can't wait to read Priest's story.