Start by marking “Robbie (Confessions, #1)” as Want to Read:

(Confessions #1)

4.48  ·  Rating details ·  3,023 Ratings  ·  592 Reviews
Relationships are complex.
Love ever-changing.
And when it comes to rules of the heart,
they were made to be broken…

That’s what Robert Antonio Bianchi was telling himself, anyway.
Otherwise, he really had no excuse for what—or who—he’d done.

No excuse, except for his lonely heart, a pitcher of margaritas, four Bitter Bitches, and the apparent need to confess all his weaknesses
Kindle Edition, 1 edition, 284 pages
Published March 7th 2018 (first published March 4th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Robbie, please sign up.
Cadiva It's not necessary, this book does an excellent job of telling his story, but you would get a greater understanding of his place in the setting and…moreIt's not necessary, this book does an excellent job of telling his story, but you would get a greater understanding of his place in the setting and who the others mentioned are.(less)
Gail Read the Joyfully Jay review. She always does a great job.

Wendy
4.5+STARS.png (629×121)

I absolutely loved the "Temptation" series and I have been a big fan of Robbie, since he was introduced in "Try". I loved how he loved Logan, and I enjoyed his teasing ways ,when it came to Tate. But what I really wanted for him, was to find someone to call his own.... and boy did he !!

https://www.google.com/search?q=oh boy gif

He didn't just find someone though....he found two someones ;)

Those of you, who have read the last book in the Temptation series, already know Julian "The Prick" and Joel "The Priest". I was so very surprised to f
Shile loves books
Audiobook Review

6++++++++stars for the Audio

Charlie David was:

description

He brought the characters to life. I loved Priest's deep commanding voice 😊, Julien's French and Robbie's sassiness.

This is the best MMM Erotica romance ever.

*******************************************************

Book Review

5++++++++++++++++++++++ stars

“Smile, mon cher petit. You make everything that's dark fade to nothing when you smile.”

Warning: This is Gushing I call review.

I LOVED! LOVED this book.

description

When you have, a sassy, loud
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth

READ MY REVIEW ON THE BLOG

“Regrets only happen when you aren’t brave enough to try something that scares you."

Confession (nope, no pun): I have never read MMM. Heck I don't read MMF or MFM all that much. It's the idea of one person usually being added to an established relationship. It makes it difficult for me to believe that all partners in a three-way relationship are equally well loved and there is no imbalance and one of them is left behind, emotionally. So going into "CONFESSIONS: ROBBIE
Maddie
Mar 10, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: lgbt
This is a me not you review!
(view spoiler)
Meags
4.5 Stars

I doubted it would ever happen, yet here I am, shocked stupid by how much I found myself enjoying a romance that revolved around three men forming a committed polyamorous relationship.

Trust Ella Frank to be the one to knock me on my ass and win me over with a theme that previously (and repeatedly) just hasn’t proved to be “my thing.”

She made me root for Robbie, Julien and Priest, and the burgeoning relationship they were tentatively building together here – a relationship full of open
J *deep in the heart of Texas*
I think I loved this one even more the second time around. Bumping up to 4.5 Stars! And now I reaaaaaally can’t wait for Julien’s book!!!

4 Stars!

I haven't read Ella Frank in awhile. And while I really loved the first two books of the Temptation series, by the third I was kind of over it. The fact that it ended up being 6 books....#overkill

So, with that being said I didn't know who Robbie was. Truth be told I found him a bit bratty throughout the first 40% or so of this one. He was mouthy and ev
Jen
****4.5 Stars!!!!****

It seems like it has been a long time since I devoured a book... this book written by Ella Frank... captured my attention and then some! I couldn’t put it down if my life depended on it! It also has been ages since I have read a m/m romance!!! “Robbie” is a m/m story and it involves three men and an unconventional situation!
Apparently Julien, Priest, and Robbie were introduced in Logan and Tate’s series, and because of that I feared I might not be able to read this series wi
Optimist ♰King's Wench♰ & MANTIES Champion

This is my first Ella Frank and it sent me into the reading bat cave. There's not a much higher compliment I can give than that.

However, if you are like me and have not read the Temptation series, be prepared to be a little off kilter. Priest, Julien and Robbie seemingly were all introduced in that series and have history, which made me feel at a disadvantage. I was able to glean some but I now feel I need to backtrack and read that series to fully grasp their backstories.

Priest and Julien are m
R * A Reader Obsessed *
4.5 Stunned (but I should know better) Stars!!

Most people who know me know that I like my romance pretty staid. That doesn’t mean boring. I like it just as sexy and explicit as the next person but when it comes to a dynamic that involves more than 2 people, that doesn’t automatically float my boat. At all.

Whelp. I’m eating my own words because Ella Frank is pretty much a freaking genius. She made me accept a married couple who is very much in love with one another, made me understand why such a
Sanaa  ☆ Sanaa's Book Blog ☆
5 stars.

"Regrets only happen when you aren't brave enough to try something new..."

My heart. Holy Jesus.

Don't read this in public, guys. LOL

I've been waiting for Robbie to get his book for the longest time, since I met him in the Temptation Series. You also meet Julien and Priest in those books as well. If you've read those books you also know that this is a M/M/M series.

And I couldn't have loved this book more if I tried.

"You looked good down on your knees just now." Robbie's eyes na
Jan
Mar 11, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: lgbtq, ku
Hawt as fuck but hey, it's Ella Frank ;-)
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

We're back in the world of our darlings Logan & Tate! Well, not really - this is a spin-off thingy, but we all met and fell for Robbie & Priest & Julien in the Temptation series ....

If you haven't read TRY & TAKE & TRUST & TEASE & TATE & TRUE you should definitely do it!!
(it's not necessary to understand this, buy why would you want to miss meeting those guys? Huh? READ THOSE BOOKS!!!!☺)

Robbie!
The little barkeeper troublemaker who was in love with Logan!

Now that L
Claude
Dec 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
4,5 stars!!! This book is so good. I was so impatient to read this!! Since the first scene I’ve met Priest i was so curious about him. This handsome new lawyer, so arrogant but so fun and also attaching. When I saw him with Robbie: all fire and all flames I was becoming impatient to see them together! But you know if you’ve read Tate and Logan’s story that it would be so hard to “beat” them (in my heart) or to be as good as them. These two are just TOO perfect. So when we met Julien (my French b ...more
Elsbeth
Sue me, I read it again...

***********************************************

First read; 2018 March 1

”Regrets only happen when you aren’t brave enough to try something that scares you.”
~~ Robbie

description

I have always loved Robbie in the Temptation Series . His humor and his infatuation of Logan was adorable. So I was so excited him getting his own series. And what a surprise it was, learning Robbie would be in a MMM relationship.
I’ll say I was not disappointed at all. My.My. these men were hot toget
Christelle
**3.5 stars**

Spin-off of the Temptation series from Ella Frank, this new series is about Robbie and his lust for Julian, a cook who appeared on a TV show and that Robbie met a couple weeks ago at a party but didn’t originally pursued when he realized Julian is married to Priest, a lawyer Robbie knows but doesn’t get along with so well (although me protest too much !!).
However, Julian and Priest didn’t hide the fact that they are looking for a threesome and Robbie is intrigued.

Let’s go with what
Chris
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica, mm, favorites
I loved it - loved everything about it. Robbie, Julian & Priest. This was a beautiful transition from Tate & Logan’s books and seamlessly moved into the continuing story of their lives. Robbie finally found the courage to contact Julian and both he and Priest came to collect the extremely drunk Robbie from a club. The story unfolds and the relationship develops. The chemistry was off the charts and while tame ( more often than not ) there was an edge to it which kept me reading all day. ...more
Bati
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
💜💜💜Regrets only happen when you aren’t brave enough to try something that scares you.💜💜💜

I love Priest, the Prick and the Princess. That was delicious.

Lost in a Book
4.5 "holy shit that was hot" Stars

Buckle up Y’all, this is going to be another gushfest. It’ll also be a quick and dirty summary of all the things I had heart eyes for while reading (and only one that threw me off). I had a lot of love for PRIEST, Julien, and Robbie. *let the gushing begin*

love.gif

I LOVE that cover. Robbie is so freakin' beautiful!!

I LOVE these broken characters. All of them. Priest hit all my yes, please- every day and twice on Sunday buttons but the other two men held their own as wel
CaRo
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG how cute are these three :)

When I started this book I was not sure if I will like it because I normally don't like threesomes that much. But as a lot of my GR friends reviewed Robbie this good I had to give it a try.

I am a sucker for the bad tempered guys which you not get from the beginning so Priest is it for me in this book but also Julien and Robbie himself are loveable and greatly written. You can see them in front of you while reading which for me doesn't happen often while reading.

T
Cadiva
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Full review tomorrow when my Kindle isn't in danger of exploding from the heat!

When Robbie Bianchi appeared in Ella Frank's Temptation Series he was one of those side characters who caught my attention and when Joel Priestley, aka Priest came onto the scene a few books later, the sparks were electric.

The UST in this book is palpable, it oozes off each page as Robbie aka the Princess, Priest and his husband Julien aka The Prick, dance around each other and deal with the obvious elephant in the r
Helen
Apr 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Actually , more like 4.5 stars .
monika
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: mm, poly-or-menage
*2,75 stars*
quite hot
but not sure I’ll read the next one instalment
too sweet and too little plot
Eugenia
Mar 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mmm, mm, contemporary
3.5 Stars...

It was really hard to read this spin-off of the Temptation series without craving Logan and Tate. Maybe it would have earned more stars without that unfair comparison. As it was, the extra .5 Star I gave the book was simply because it was connected to my favorite MM couple of all time (although, Ty and Zane give them a run for the money).

As the title states, this one focuses on Robbie, who we met in Try as the saucy, flirty barista who couldn’t leave Logan alone. Now he’s grown up, g
Snow

Hawt damn...

Ella Frank the creator of my fave M&M (yeah, i did it on purpose😂) couple , Logan & Tate brought another hawt sexy drama between Priest ( aka hardass lawyer Priestly), The Princess (aka Robbie) and The Prick (aka Julien Thorton), a married couple who wanted/needed a person to fulfill each of their inner missing parts, and they found it in Robert 'Robbie' Bianchi.

But of course, besides the thrilling sex, they each have a baggage and the potential relationship between them is a
Valerie ❈M/M Romance Junkie❈
I have to wait until May for the next book?!?!? Noooooooo!!! I need it now.

Reread 3/29/2018 bumped up to ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ because I’ve already read it again.
Reread 8/11/2018 I needed a little Robbie after a long week
Mwanamali
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Is it too much to ask that the world go away so I can read this gem?

Update 10th March 2018

And we go back to Try because I literally can't wait for Julien. Ugh.

Lyndy Ann ♫
*****5 Three Men for the price of One Stars*****

I do not know how Ella Frank does it but every time I start one of her books she puts me under a spell, she has me hooked so much so that even when I am not reading about her sexy men I find myself thinking about them and I cannot wait to get back to my kindle, I read this in under 4 DAYS and for me this is FAST.

I loved every second of Confessions: Robbie, I have read one other series like this when there are 3 men in the mix, so I knew what to exp
ari.
Mar 10, 2018 rated it liked it
3 okay-ish stars

I know what you're thinking- god you're such a grumpy bitch. But really! I actually agree with you lol.
I'd promised myself that I'd stop reading Ella Frank after the disappointing conclusion to Thanos. For me, I've just been blown away by one of her books: Veiled Innocence, and I'd rather love her for that book than avoid her for the Thanos conclusion. But then I came across Robbie, and honestly, I wasn't going to read it, but I saw that line: The Priest, the Prick, and the Prin
River
Mar 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
When this book was announced my reaction was pretty much "hell no". Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Robbie or Ella, I just don't do well with any type of menage relationships. I feel like I always end up disappointed. BUT there was a lot of fuckery happening in the community and I felt that I needed a distraction so I grabbed this and HOLY SHIT! this was fun.

Hear me out, the relationships in this book just work, Julian and Priest have a very solid relationship and we got plenty of ti
DW
Apr 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm-love
4 stars because Priest is hot as hell!! 🔥🔥🔥
Author of Contemporary and Erotic Romance.

Confessions (3 books)
  • Julien (Confessions, #2)
  • Priest (Confessions, #3)
“You looked good down on your knees just now." Robbie's eyes narrowed a fraction, and Priest smirked. "You disagree?"
"Yes," Robbie said. "I look good everyfukingwhere.”
7 likes
“Regrets only happen when you aren't brave enough to try something new...” 6 likes