Horror Aficionados discussion

Author/Publisher/Etc. Promotion > HUSK available for review on Netgalley

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dave (new)

Dave | 6 comments Review copies for my upcoming horror novel HUSK (UK publishing date May 31st, US Sept. 1) are available now on Netgalley. Paul Tremblay (Cabin at the End of the World ) on HUSK: “Dave Zeltserman’s Husk is a compelling, quirky, twisty, smart, page-turner mix of horror, satire, and even a little romance with (yeah, I’ll say it) bite. A brutal love story perfect for our dark times.”

My other horror novels include The Caretaker of Lorne Field, Monster, A Killer's Essence, and Blood Crimes.

message 2: by Laurie (last edited May 22, 2018 11:43AM) (new)

Laurie   (barklesswagmore) | 1471 comments Oooh, I LOVE all of those things! You may make me venture over to Netgalley. I blame you if I get myself into ARC trouble ;)

message 3: by Dave (new)

Dave | 6 comments Netgalley can be fun--I've been grabbing a few books there. If you have do venture over there and my publisher doesn't approve your request, let me know, and I'll get it straightened out.

message 4: by Laurie (new)

Laurie   (barklesswagmore) | 1471 comments I requested it, along with 4 others. I have no self-control when it comes to Netgalley!

message 5: by Alan (new)

Alan | 5521 comments Mod
I read The Caretaker of Lorne Field awhile back and like it. Gonna try to get a copy of this one.

message 6: by Dave (new)

Dave | 6 comments thanks, Alan. btw. with a little luck a film version of Caretaker will be made this year.

message 7: by Alan (new)

Alan | 5521 comments Mod
Ooo. You'll have to keep us updated on the potential movie. I'd check it out.

message 8: by Dave (new)

Dave | 6 comments will do. Btw. if you've got Netflix you can watch the film Small Crimes based on anther of my books.

message 9: by Alan (new)

Alan | 5521 comments Mod
I do have Netflix so I shall have to look for that.