What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

My Secret Admirer (Point Horror, #4)
This topic is about My Secret Admirer
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA thriller, read possibly 20 years ago. she heard a scream on a mountain or hiking trail. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 4 comments All I can remember is they were hiking, possibly mountain climbing. there are several groups, it's a school thing. She might be a new girl to the town, not really sure about who everybody is yet. She hears a scream on the mountain, and one of her classmates falls and is injured, either killed or still in the hospital. Another part I remember is maybe her parents were out of town? And she took her dog with her in town to go grocery shopping, and when she came out someone had rolled up the windows on her car and her dog was having a heat stroke and she had to run it to the vet.

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 4 comments I feel like it must be Christopher Pike, but I"m still searching

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36623 comments Mod
Link for author Christopher Pike

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 4 comments I've read all the christopher pike book summaries, it's not matching up with anything.

Paula Brandon | 17 comments It sounds a lot like My Secret Admirer by Carol Ellis . Lots of events in your description match what happens in that book. "My Secret Admirer" by Carol Ellis.

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 4 comments Yes!! I Recognize the cover. THANK YOU!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

My Secret Admirer (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Christopher Pike (other topics)