What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Valley of the Screaming Statues (Nightmares!, #4)
This topic is about Valley of the Screaming Statues
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Children's book: CYOA book where a boy and his two friends (one girl and one boy) have a sleepover and have collective nightmares about being in a jungle type environment. [s]

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christina (new) - added it

Christina Snoddy | 4 comments Read about 15 years ago, so unfortunately, the details are few and far.

It was a CYOA book where a boy and his two friends (one girl and one boy) have a sleepover and have collective Nightmares about being in a jungle type environment. I can't remember the purposes, but one of the trials is a river of stone where if it touches you, you turn into a statues. There are also statues at the bottom of the river.

Lastly, if you choose successfully, you wake up from the nightmare, everyone is safe, and you go back to sleep, while a spider is about to drop into your mouth.

I don't anything else, but I has been searching for days, and cannot find this book. Please help!

message 2: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5231 comments Was it in the CYOA series?

message 3: by Christina (new) - added it

Christina Snoddy | 4 comments Choose your own adventure.

For instance, there are two paths. to go left, flip tpo page 34, to go right flip to page 12

message 4: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5231 comments I know what the series is. I was asking if you thought it was in the original series or not.

message 5: by Christina (new) - added it

Christina Snoddy | 4 comments oh... Sorry. I misread. I am honestly not sure. For some reason I remeber a jade color on the cover, but I can't be sure.

message 6: by Christina (new) - added it

Christina Snoddy | 4 comments I found it. Valley of Screaming Statues. Thank you so much for trying to help!

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36565 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Christina. Here's the link - Valley of the Screaming Statues by Don L. Wulffson.

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40644 comments Mod
Plot details added to header. This could help anyone in the future searching for the same book. (It's always good to include genre plot details.)

message 9: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5231 comments I’m glad you found it.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Valley of the Screaming Statues (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Don L. Wulffson (other topics)