Panic (Panic, #1) Panic discussion

Who else hated Natalie?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Abby This will probably be for everyone that loved the book just as much as I did. The only issue I had was Natalie! First of all she didn't do ANYTHING. All she did was whine and complain while getting her butt saved EVERY TIME. She went behind Heather's back for a boy that she ended up HURTING at the end. All Natalie did was use people to that she could get help. She made me so angry and if she was my friend I would have dumped her years again. But I'd love to see your opinions!

Paige I agree so strongly! Everything she did was for her own gain, even if it meant hurting a guy who was so obviously in love with her and her best friend who was going to give ehr a share of the money. Plus, the whole modeling agency thing proves how absolutely oblivious she is, a trait which I just find extremely frustrating and confusing, like why would you participate in such a high stakes game, knwoing that the guy who you're using has a sister who was PARALYZED because of the Joust? It's so sickening.

Vanessa God, yes, I hated Nat. She made me so angry. I tried to like her, I honestly did but I couldn't. Heather deserved a so much better best friend and I just couldn't understand Nat. I mean, it's okay to be scared but why did she even join Panic then? That was just plain stupid. She whined and she kept whining throughout the whole book.

Jane Gansey Natalie, also known as Nat, was not very smart. She didn't use her brain when she was making decisions. It really infuriated me when she was using Heather and Dodge. She also complained a lot throughout the book.

Kailee Jurnak I just don't see the role she played as important. I also didn't like how she treated everyone around her especially Heather because isn't Heather supposed to be her best friend? And then she uses Dodge's feelings against him. Nat was just cruel.

Edgardo Perales i agree that she needs some manhood in her life and some cookies and a way to make sandwiches...oops I did it again...

Mariam H I didn't really hate her but she was the least preferable to me . She used Dodge and Heather to win although I felt simpathy for her when she went to the tiger and actually it was on purpose to kick her out , but still she is an oppourtionist

message 8: by zoe (new) - rated it 5 stars

zoe Mariam wrote: "I didn't really hate her but she was the least preferable to me . She used Dodge and Heather to win although I felt simpathy for her when she went to the tiger and actually it was on purpose to kic..."

ditto

message 9: by Maz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Maz MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! I liked her relationship with Dodge, but then she had her own story and was kind of a wimp. so ya..

Olivia Davis i hated her but I didn't realize how much I did until I finished. I didn't like her at all but the more time that passes since I read it the more I hate her.