What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Good, the Bad, and the Undead (The Hollows, #2)
This topic is about The Good, the Bad, and the Undead
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. PR/UF Witch Can Cast Circles without Drawing Them? Has Arthritic Neighbor she makes pain charms for? Binds Self to Goldfish? [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ramsey (new)

Ramsey | 2 comments Hi there everyone, I am trying to figure out the name of a book that I read about 3 or 4 years ago.

The only things that I can remember about it are that it is a paranormal romance or urban fantasy novel.

The main character is a female witch who has the ability to cast circles without needing to draw them in chalk first, unlike those around her. At some point in the story she attempts a spell to create a familiar and manages transferring her aura to a goldfish of some sort.

She also has a neighbor that has horrible arthritis and so she makes runed anti-pain charms for him/her.
I can't really remember why, but she is fighting off a demon and somehow frees the demons human slave that has been bound to him. And also she somehow gets thrown into the demon realm and has to make a pact with a demon that has a face that cannot be remembered as soon as you look away. When she makes this pact, she ends up with a small tattoo on her foot I believe.

I have tried every single search term under the sun and I just can't figure it out. If anyone knows, I would be so grateful.

Kell I Am | 187 comments These are the Rachel Morgan books by Kim Harrison. The first book is Dead Witch Walking, but I don't think she makes the pain charm until a few books into the series.

Martini (shakenorstirred) | 214 comments The one with the fish was part two of the series, The Good, the Bad, and the Undead, I think.

message 4: by Ramsey (new)

Ramsey | 2 comments Thank you so so so much!