What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Young Adult: Vampire series I read on kindle around 2010-2014. Possible Spoiler ahead.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 2 comments This might contain some spoilers simply because it’s super hazy and I only remember bits and pieces.

Okay so what I do know is it’s about vampires. I believe the main character is a girl named Lauren. She runs away with a boy vampire. They are being chased by someone who wants the boy! Eventually Lauren gets turned into a vampire too, and she has a special ability. She can speak to animals. She befriends a bear! Then in the end of the book, something about vampire elders is mentioned. And the big plot twist in the end is that the boy she ran away with is one of these elder vampires (or is supposed to become one). And then they left a plot hole at the end because they don’t tell you what happened to the bear. PLEASE WHAT SERIES IS THIS???

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36601 comments Mod
Jennifer, is this a paranormal romance series for young adults (teens) or older adults?

Are there animal shifters or werewolves in the story?

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 2 comments It’s for young adults. Romance series. There are not animal shifters! Or werewolves as far as I can remember

message 4: by Dũng (new)

Dũng Tachi | 1 comments poor you