What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Poison Princess (The Arcana Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about Poison Princess
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Girl who gains earth powers, immune to poisons, and people start disappearing. Spoilers ahead. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sydney (new)

Sydney | 2 comments Hello I'm trying to find this book I read about 4 years ago. Okay so the book opens up with the main character, a girl, appearing at this dude's house. He offers her a drink, and she tells her story. She tells him he probably won't belive her, but she tells him anyways. She gains these earth powers. I remember her and a friend were heading somewhere when they stopped on the side of the road. Her friend suddenly dissapears or disintegrates. I don't remember if more people disspeared or not as well.

At the end, you find out that the dude's house she is in, there is actually a girl he kidnapped in the basement, and that the drink was actually poison. She surprises him though because she is immune to poison. Branches starts appearing in the house and i think she kills him with the poison, maybe? Or did she stab him with a branch? I'm honestly not sure. It's assumed that she goes downstairs to save the girl.

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me find this book? I'll try to remember as many more details as I can to make this make more sense. Thank you so much!

message 2: by Kris (new) - added it

Kris | 37365 comments Mod
Sydney, is this book for young adults (teens) or older adults?

How does she gain earth powers? What can she do with these powers (soon after she acquires them)?

What's the location - realistic Earth (country/region), medieval fantasy world, etc.?

The Reading Raccoon (readingraccoon) | 145 comments Agree that this is Poison Princess

message 5: by Sydney (new)

Sydney | 2 comments OMGG THIS IS IT!!!THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I really appreciate it!