Around the Year in 52 Books discussion

Outside Challenges > Goodreads Summer Reading Challenge

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura, Celestial Sphere Mod (last edited May 16, 2018 01:48PM) (new)

Laura | 3783 comments Mod
Goodreads has released a specific summer reading challenge that is actually very similar in style to the ATY challenge. It's a lot of prompts for each month but there's always the opporutnity for overlap, both within the GR challenge and between that challenge and ATY.

description

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel A. (abyssallibrarian) | 2819 comments I kind of wish I hadn't seen this challenge! It almost triggered my compulsion to check off boxes on a list, but I just don't have any room for more books this year!

message 3: by Erica (new)

Erica | 524 comments Wow that’s a lot of books! The only way I could do it is if I choose books that overlap with the 3 challenges I’m already doing. Already planning on reading 128 books this year and that will be tight.

message 4: by Jackie, Solstitial Mod (new)

Jackie | 1554 comments Mod
Am I the only one who feels like the beginner list would have been my expert list? It's so long! I guess maybe they don't expect you to do all of them? And that expert list is insane! I know there are people in this group who could easily fill out both lists and then some but they are at a different level than me.