Let's Talk Love Stories! discussion

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ipshita (new)

Ipshita (miss_romanceaholic) | 4745 comments Mod
Share your August reads here!

message 2: by Marybeth (new)

Marybeth (narutofan14) Yesterday i finished Breathe (Breathe, #1) by Sarah Crossan and Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1) by Colleen Houck . They were both very good. I am now reading The Treatment (The Program, #2) by Suzanne Young and then i will read Salvage by Alexandra Duncan . They seem to both be pretty good.

message 3: by Jacinda (new)

Jacinda (jacindadietz) | 16 comments Just finished the Infernal Devices trilogy with Clockwork Prince and Clockwork Princess. Sweet, sweet love story. And now I'm reading Eleanor & Park. It's cute so far. Earlier in the month I read Mr. Perfect...I liked it :)

message 4: by Vedika (new)

Vedika | 10 comments Finished reading Slammed (Slammed, #1) by Colleen Hoover it was really good. Now starting with Point of Retreat (Slammed, #2) by Colleen Hoover .

message 5: by Marybeth (new)

Marybeth (narutofan14) Yesterday i finished The Treatment (The Program, #2) by Suzanne Young and it was okay. I am now working my way through Legend (Legend, #1) by Marie Lu and then i will finish up Gone (Gone, #1) by Michael Grant .

message 6: by Misha (new)

message 7: by Ipshita (new)

I finished reading The Billionaire's Captive Bride (Mills & Boon Modern) by Emma Darcy . And started reading Mr. Perfect by Linda Howard

message 8: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cloaknquill) I just finished City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3) by Cassandra Clare and I'm going to start The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman

message 9: by Ipshita (new)

Currently reading Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, #1) by Seth Grahame-Smith and Quinn (Wyoming Sky, #1) by R.C. Ryan

message 10: by Paulina (new)

Paulina (littledreammer) | 20 comments I've just finished The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1) by James Dashner
And now I'm reading The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne Collins

message 12: by Marybeth (new)

Marybeth (narutofan14) I finally finished reading Legend (Legend, #1) by Marie Lu , Gone (Gone, #1) by Michael Grant , and Salvage by Alexandra Duncan and they were pretty good. I am now listening to Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1) by Richelle Mead and i am reading The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles, #1) by Mary E. Pearson and Fade Out (The Morganville Vampires, #7) by Rachel Caine . i will then read Out of Reach by Carrie Arcos .

message 13: by Sonya (new)

Sonya Heaney | 12 comments I loved this one: Night Broken (Mercy Thompson, #8) by Patricia Briggs