Who's Your Author? discussion

Hunting Season (The Gathering, #1)
This topic is about Hunting Season
Author of the Month > May BOM: Hunting Season

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4057 comments The May BOM is Hunting Season by Shelly Laurenston

Neecy Lawrence, winged warrior for a Viking goddess and second-in-command of the fierce Crows, doesn’t know what to do with a nice guy. As it is, making up for a past she’d sooner forget leaves her barely polite most days. But Raven leader and loyal Odin warrior, Will Yager, isn’t just nice. He’s gorgeous, hot, and a distraction she simply can’t afford.

Yager has wanted Neecy in his life—and in his bed—for a long time. Not just for a night, but forever. And, like any self-respecting Viking, he’ll stop at nothing to get what he wants. So what if she’s the most difficult, complex, never-gives-him-a-break woman he’s ever known? She’s more than worth the effort. In fact, she’s worth everything.

And if it turns out that twenty-four hours of non-stop, any-way-she-wants-it sex doesn’t work with Neecy? Then it looks like he’ll just have to get a little more creative…

If you have read this one or if you plan to check it out please let us know what you think.

message 2: by Sandra, Need more time to Read!! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sandra | 4547 comments Another of my favourite authors, this one was originally meant to be a series, but not sure what happened. Shelly decided years after this book was released to continue the world but not these characters.

The new series is the Call of Crows. I love them all and still disappointed that she didn't go back and give the side characters from Hunting Season their own books. It does work as a standalone but just would of been better as a series.

message 3: by Tina (last edited Jun 12, 2018 01:50PM) (new) - added it

Tina Bartz | 611 comments I just checked and this book is on Kindle Unlimited. Yay! No wonder I couldn't find it at Barnes and Noble for Nook, lol. And JFYI the paperback is $67.80 at Amazon, with "only three copies available- order soon". Yikes!

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 3122 comments I liked this one. I thought she didn't continue with it due to the publisher not buying more, but maybe I'm wrong. I do like her new Crow series better.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Hunting Season (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Shelly Laurenston (other topics)